Ships stuck in Pochven

Yeah, I’d just sell that one ship or try petitioning, as it’s probably not worth grinding the standings.

But my main reason for posting was to let you know that there are a few things that tend to trip up returning players:

• Trigs can in spawn various systems in HS and LS, and can even spawn on gates. Thus, you might want to get dual standings with the triglavians and edencom (it’s quick and easy).
  • Diamond rats are exceptionally dangerous rats that can spawn in systems with Forward Operating Bases. You can see if a FOB is in your system by checking the agency. They’re not super common, but they are dangerous if they catch you unaware.
  • Module resists were nerfed with the Surgical Strike update. Those, old fits might no longer be viable.
  • Move your stuff out of player owned structures if you ever go on break again. If the structure goes unfueled for too long, it will go into an abandoned state. If it is then destroyed, all your stuff will get dumped into space for the attackers to loot. So, your best bet is to keep your stuff in NPC stations. Obviously, CCP did some Pochven shenanigans a little while back, but I’d be surprised if CCP did something like that again.

Also, it warms the cockles of my heart to see someone on here trying to figure out how to solve their problems instead of bitching and complaining.

Welcome back.
No P2W

3 Likes