Shooting new players is a good thing! YES or NO?

Nah no corpse, hard to kill a forum alt.

I think Mr Gobby was hoping to collect mine though, he’s gonna be shitoutta luck if he tries.

@Ralph_King-Griffin has got dibs on the first Jonah corpse anyway.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Fava beans and a fine Chianti?

2 Likes

Pot noodle and a bottle of tequila I found and cannot account for in all likelihood mate.

3 Likes

You never stopped being a student did ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I went to art college in Dublin ,
predominantly concerning myself with the drunken persuit of women was , arguably , the highest form of and most honest celebration of my forbears.

5 Likes

in highsec, no; thats why your literaly not allowed to shoot new players in starting hubs…

if theyre in low, null or jspace they are a legitimate target.

1 Like

LOL. What? Why would CCP restrict shooting new players in starter systems only if there was anything wrong with shooting them elsewhere, including the rest of high sec? What are you talking about?

2 Likes

the debate posted by the op is… too simplistic, i was merely adding some depth.

if a newbie goes suspect they become a legitimate target; but specifically targeting newbros because people cant pvp should be frowned upon.

1 Like

well more than frowned upon…

1 Like

Again, why would CCP restrict shooting newbies in starter systems only and not all of high sec if you were right about this?

why are you replying to me at all if thats the case as you see it?

ty good day.

1 Like

What? Are you drunk or is it that you’re inherently unable to post something coherent?

1 Like

Im coherant, your questions should be directed at the op.

My questions about your shitposts to try to make sense of them should be addressed to the OP? :rofl:

3 Likes

Ignore him
He’s just some nullsec tear fountain that can do cynos :joy:

2 Likes

i have over 160million skillpoints, can fly practically everything subcap and a wide range of pvp experience from solo pvp to fleet war in all arenas including highsec wars, null sov, lowsec and so on…

A newbro has 250k skillpoints and well… thats it.

Thats some context for your tiny little mind to help you put things into perspective cus obviously you need everything spelled out for you.

NO some one like me should not be specifically tarrgeting newbros.

2 Likes

coming from the one thats scared to venture out of highsec mind lol

2 Likes

And you think anything you said to help my tiny little mind put things into perspective answers the question I repeatedly asked? Are you even capable of understanding the question I asked?

1 Like

There’s a difference between being scared and not having to to get content :joy:

Do you have Advanced Crying to 5 yet?

2 Likes