Shooting new players is a good thing! YES or NO?

You could once, currently you can’t beat Concord in hisec for the simple reason that your ship is instagibbed the moment they’re on scene, no cap, no weapons, no hull. Besides which you would do little damage even if you could use your weapons, Jove hulls and systems.

dragging the concord away with a suicide frigate, to which the concord have a delay in their next engagement, mean time, the gankers have switch accounts, gotten away with the loot

Just how long do you think the delay is, and do you really believe that they switch accounts to loot?

better hope to the goddesses of amarr that i dont see you in my area, because i leave no pods and no mercy and yes, i do know how to slow down concord the right way and very few of vets do, so go back to your boyband jonah - yeah, i made it personal - come at me, cause im coming for you, i just dont like your tone… prepare…

Who are you, and why should I care?

2 Likes

You seem to think only gankers do that, and you are horribly wrong. I personally don’t know any gankers that do that, anyway. Plus, the recent bug CCP admitted was an issue was people being able to use more than one alpha account. You’re trying to turn something that isn’t relevant to this post into the topic of discussion, anyway. I’ve never met anyone who was willing to identify themselves as a whitehat. Considering you are a self-admitted sociopath, I’m inclined not to believe anything you say anyway. Once again, you talk about it being a ‘matter of time,’ when the game is working as intended.

This reminds me that:

3 Likes

He’s no Liam Neeson that’s for sure.

intimidation is not his thing.

To defend stargates from people who accidentally smartbomb them? :blush:

Aww mr internet tough guy’s alt has gone all shy on us, and there I was about to don my teflon pants in order to stop any accidental bodily secretions from sticking around and bringing shame upon me.

3 Likes

Shoot them first.

Then if you ascertain they are new to the game, talk to them, offer advice, and if they take it give them some ships.

Had a great time once when I shot someone in a Venture then reached out to them. They were new, so I contracted them a gank Atron, told them to go and gank another Venture and if they did I’d give them 50 million ISK.

They did, I paid them, and they got started in PVP in the game.

5 Likes

I cannot provide such proof to you, but somehow I have the feeling you wouldn’t recognise one of those anyway even if you saw him posting in the same thread as you… But don’t feel bad about it, that’s because I know of at least one that’s actually a CODE spai in disguise, not your fault…

EDIT: And how did we end up talking about this in this thread, BTW? :thinking:

1 Like

Killmails would do, but you cannot give much on forum comments. Anyone can identify as whoever they want on the forum. When I say anti-gankers then I do refer to actions happening inside the game, just like gankers are people who are being called out as gankers for what they do in the game.

1 Like

Not sure “it’s a good thing” is how I would express it, but certainly nothing wrong about it. I’ve killed a few of them myself, always because they were suspect, and usually didn’t realise they were noobs until they placed a bounty on me for having killed them…

1 Like

What I said… :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry. I misread “somehow I have the feeling you wouldn’t recognise one of those anyway” as me not recognizing your proof and it came across as you being disappointed in me. Hence I gave a reply to explain my stance. My bad.

I usualy kill everyone flying around my home, because if you enter a wormhole you should know what you are doing.
If the char I have killed is not older than one month, he would get a little bit ISK after the kill, and a short mail, what just happened and why.

1 Like

“New players”

1 Like

Oh dear. I better stay out of Amarr space I guess.

3 Likes

Sure. Post you main account’s name and I am sure you will get plenty of attention.

2 Likes

can i pwease have his corpse?

pwetty pwease? :drooling_face:

Making empty threats on the forums is about all he’s good for, and he’s not particularly good at that.

I lolled when I read his threat, mostly because of the gross ignorance it contained.

no corpse? :frowning: