Shooting new players is a good thing! YES or NO?

Yes. I have fond memories of fighting t3d with procurer in Otou - was fun. Was not even 14 days old :slight_smile:
Way better than staying in the bubble for long time.

1 Like

your all missing the bigger picture which is demographics, attitudes of said demographics and business. No i cant really be bothered to write out several pages on this most of which you probably wont understand if you even read itā€¦
Many new players do quit the game, i once made a newbro corp (about 2 years ago) and it got wardecked within a month; many of those players have not returned to game, there was over a 100.
even the corp i am in now was recuiting new players, also got wardecked pretty quick; so now i dont recruit new players, the only people that do are usually under constant wardeck. If you think this is a good business model on player retentionā€¦

but please continue to run discourse on how to not keep new customers in todays current market and demographic.

I will however hint at the fact that older players are more stoic.

2 Likes

I believe everyone already knows what youā€™re thinking about this topic.

Thanks.

2 Likes

your welcome.

1 Like

Wardec is different issue from shooting new players. BTW most wardecs are bogus blanket declarations that will only force you to avoid carelessness near trade hubs.

This makes a lot of sense, even to someone who normally wouldnā€™t shoot at neutrals in HS. That said, I donā€™t think people should spend much time trying to prove their playstyle is good for the game, as non-consensual pvp is part of the game by design.

This is one of the fun things about EVE. Almost every carebear has tried EVE, naturally they all quit, but for a while they are fun to play with and they give CCP money, so really who cares? There are millions, maybe billions, of carebears :lollipop:

It is not ours or CCPs fault that they try a game that is so clearly outside of their likes, it is not like getting blown up is a hidden occurance!

By contrast the new players that belong in EVE realize the corp sucks and join a better corp :rofl:

Instead of running off crying and quit because of pixel death or pixel loss. :sob:

The number one skill needed to play EVE is the ability to lose gracefully.

Newbros need shot regardless of skills, need to learn thereā€™s always a bigger fish no matter what area your in

1 Like

looking through steam discussions and comments, many people are highly dissatisfied that within a couple of weeks they are being targeted by high end players.

tbvh, i dont care what you guys ā€˜thinkā€™. facts speak for themselves.

3 Likes

Cool

If you quit. can I have your stuff?

1 Like

and then there are folks like yourselves, with the constant ā€œcryingā€ or other lame bs you keep spouting; again doesnt really effect me until all the old players have eventually stopped playing and wellā€¦ who will be left?

your choice really, id like to see more people stay, you seem more interested in making people leave.

3 Likes

Cool

So I get your stuff?

sure head to f7c and wait around a bit.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure where that is. Iā€™m currently in Thera. Maybe if I get the right exit I will sit there for a while watching you all dock up :rofl:

well in uedama i have a ton of salt and lots of tears i harvested off a guy named dom, i can contract it to you if you like?

Your nearest exit to f7c would be sig id GCX

for uedama it is JYR.

Hope this helpsā€¦

2 Likes

poor losers

1 Like

yeh bit like those weirdos who post the same thing on forums over and over.

1 Like

Sometimes you have to talk slow and repeat yourself :rofl:

pretty sure you can just re read what i wrote tbh, not sure how i can slow it down for you?

2 Likes

In the end it all comes down to how well a person can pick themselves up and continue after defeat, and defeat, and defeat :sob: :wink: