Shooting new players is a good thing! YES or NO?

you were a no-show big mouth XD

the whole quote there chap, and you havent been there all day now have youā€¦

also, children such as yourself should really only speak when spoken too so you really should stfu before you start choking on your words and crying again.

1 Like

you know, youā€™re pretty awful at threatening people lol

i havent threatened anyone?

do you need reading lessons or something?

or is it just the tears in your eyes making it difficult for you to read?

1 Like

Can we just accept that beating up new players is positive thing already?
They learn not to fly what they canā€™t replace,they learn to be paranoid even a little,they get to learn game mechanics such as NOT to accept random duels,they learn mining is bad for your health and few other thingies I prob forgot

well judging by your post itā€™s certainly not grammar :wink:

1 Like

You can judge other peopleā€™s literacy when you learn the difference between ā€œyourā€ and ā€œyouā€™reā€. Amongst many other things.

2 Likes

lolwut?

Iā€™m sorry, do you struggle with basic English?

Trick question, of course you do, thatā€™s why your literacy is atrocious, so fix that before you comment on anyone elseā€™s, or you look like are a hypocrite.

1 Like

so you think i should write you are instead of your in that statementā€¦ i have some bad news for youā€¦

good advice, you should take it.

Well, I am. Unlike you. Iā€™m not part of the group ā€œmake a fuzz about people who have an opinion.ā€ I am part of the group who are telling adults to stop behaving like children. Thatā€™s not a matter of opinion. You just need to look at yourselves, maybe first leave the internet for a day or two to get some distance again.

I donā€™t live here. Just look at the posting history of some people around the forums. There are many who quality as ā€œforum addictedā€. Too many of those apparently are so deep in it already, they forgot that this isnā€™t real life, this isnā€™t actually personal and that nothing anyone here says really truly matters ā€¦ yet they act as if it was the opposite.

Thereā€™s also another perspective worth being mentioned: There is a big truth in the old classic meme banned by the faschistic political correctness crowd. Itā€™s about a child with down syndrome winning in the special olympics and people on the internet arguing with each other.

In any case ā€¦ if you were the greater man, youā€™d stop replying. As youā€™re still being both trigger and triggered, I suggest you talk to some real people instead and try having a conversation like this with them. Youā€™d see that wonā€™t end too well for very clear reasons.

And make no mistake ā€¦ again ā€¦ this isnā€™t just about you. I pick you out of the lot, because you trigger many people at once, while you are just one guy. Besides the huge amount of posts literally you causes to happen, you need to learn to be the greater man and accept that people are having an opinion and that you should not just step into someone elses house (this thread, in C&P, where the crowd will behave accordingly) and start shitting on the floor just because you feel like it.

So ā€¦ this post is written from adult to adult.

Show me that youā€™re an adult.

Thanks.

Iā€™ve been playing over 11 years, i rarely come to the forums because its literally filled with trash posters like dom and ima wreckyou.

Basically i have been the bigger man for eleven whole years and guess what, these types of people still litter the forums; so being quiet doesnt work, forming relevant factual claims and providing proof; doesnt work, the only thing that seems to work in any form is literally doing the same thing as them, but being better at it, which tbh, anyone with an iq of over 60 could do.

Youll notice i didnt swing remiel in there, he makes some well thought out posts; the only issue is he then switches into forum troll mode when you disagree, asking for proof that he wont read, calling people idiots; just gonna make me do the same tbh.

ELEVEN years ingame with only small breaks; and anyone here with half a clue can see not only do i solo pvp but at some point i have been involved in a good portion of highsec, lowsec and nullsec wars; I am a well rounded player (for combat i dont have a scooby doo about mining and industry if im honest)

tbvh i could go on but its only people like yourself that might actually look into that, the code folks havent, remiel certainly hasntā€¦

BUT in either case being the ā€˜bigger manā€™ or ā€˜adultā€™ simply is just handing the forums over to opinionated folks that will ask for proof, even though they have the ability to look with their fingertips.
These people are not here for intelligent debate, they are here to troll.

Regards

o7

2 Likes

No, I think you should write ā€œyouā€™reā€ which is a compound of ā€œyouā€ and ā€œareā€. ā€œYourā€ implies ownership, ie, ā€œis that your car?ā€ while ā€œyouā€™reā€ is a compound word, ie, ā€œyouā€™re a boofhead who canā€™t handle really simple English.ā€

Your irreverent shitposting is not an argument for or against shooting new players being a good or bad thing. You never came here for debate either, you came here to push your opinion as the only one worth having, and any and all criticism is ā€˜trollingā€™. Well, Iā€™ve got news for you, kiddo. Your opinion is trolling. What now?

I donā€™t care if youā€™ve been playing for eleven years, eleven days, or eleven minutes. You donā€™t have a monopoly on opinion, and youā€™re as bad as anyone else around here if you want to talk about the forum being ā€˜filled with trashā€™. A good chunk of this thread is filled with your trash.

*thinkā€¦ oh you edited it lol, mistakes were made; you are a troll.

1 Like

Thereā€™s less than two hand full of people who ruin it for almost everyone else.

Fascinating.

Please everyone, carry on. At this point youā€™re helping me.

Thereā€™s a difference between a genuine typo, and a demonstrably consistent tendency for bad spelling. I suggest you learn it, especially when you post your correction after Iā€™ve already edited mine.

Remielā€™s right. Itā€™s not hard and you know it.

Remiel remiel remiel, experience IS one of the most defining aspects of having an opinion, my opinion is based on this experience; something you are incapable of understanding.

A bit like your understanding of typos and to be very honest the need to really correct them; you know what i was saying, they know what i was saying; does it really need to be corrected? no, you just dont have anything better to say or do.

Iā€™m just going to flag you two now. :slight_smile:

Flagged myself as well, of course. :blush:

I ask the moderator to remove the posts so we can pretend this never happened, while iā€™m wondering why lugburz is sitting in npc nullsec. : - )

3 Likes