Shooting player’s spaceships in EvE is not toxic behavior

Who’s doing the afk mining while you’re writing posts ? Natalie ? :rofl:

Does your Main know that you are here?

Don’t interrupt the out-of-clone escapade, please.

1 Like

ROFL. My guy, you are the content :smiley:

Its ok bro. Just know I’m giggling over here :smiley:

Also did you find it on the box or

You girls still fighting?

There’s no touching the box !!
useless-box-robot

Nor reading of manuals !!
KWjZH-

Those are the two main reasons why some people may be under the regrettable illusion that shooting players’ ships in EvE is toxic behavior (to stay on topic)

1 Like

I’m certainly giggling :smiley:

Oh. So you found it on the box where it says being AFK is a core tenet of EVE right.

Right :smiley:

Being labeled as toxic to shoot at other Capsuleer’s ships (Highsec) being the victim is the same as winning as it means that both are playing the “I Must Win” Card. When playing the victim or even losing with good sportsman/sportswoman like is the same as winning. You might not had won via any isk or space cred value but you would have won by gaining experience. That is a higher goal in New Eden as we all seen the Learning Curve picture mock up of what it must be like to the new Capsuleer.

Why, yours !

I don’t quite think he made the account to “grief” her, as mere annoyance isn’t griefing.

Here’s what grinds me about this, though. He’s spent multiple posts talking about how good he is, but the extent of his challenge to another player is limited to making a throwaway alt and showing up in a trash frigate. For all of that talk about being this massive trader in multiple alliances, playing since the early days, having nearly limitless money and resources to “replace entire fleets within a day,” he can’t even man up enough to bring a decent ship, or even a couple, to challenge another player to some form of armed conflict.

And the rest of them are the same, too. Between Razorcock’s impotent locking/orbiting with an interceptor, to Dracvlad’s talk about "intentionally feeding some ships (as “moral victory insurance” of sorts in case he’d somehow actually get caught by some war targets), all of these turbo-bears prioritize not losing a single ISK out of their wallets over literally everything else in the game.

It’s just all so really sad. It’s genuinely difficult to observe this level of cringe without having some kind of physical, shudder-like reaction.

1 Like

I think you call them “monkeys” ?

Oh I get what you’re saying, but I fully believe his intent was to grief because he also began to target her alliance mates in an attempt to hurt her.

I just think he got too emotional and didn’t think of the fall out :smiley:

Remember he also has mysterious gank alts!

ROFL. You weren’t planning on going, but you used a locator agent.

Pure ROLF man :smiley:

Ok… now I’m officially engaging in ganking.
Some comments here… made me wanna!

5 Likes

:rofl:

I fully understand and support your reaction to these posts and threads. Lucas is the biggest boost that ganking has had in years.

pewpew
o7

2 Likes

I encourage you to try it out.

You’ll see how most HS players have terrible game sense :smiley:

Maybe I’ve tried… whadayano…

But his time I feel motivated!

MUST PEW WHINERS

It can be quite profitable if you got multiple accounts to scoop the loot!

I know that you’re probably thinking that this is some kind of QED “checkmate, griefers :smirk:” moment for you, but to everyone else here, it sounds like you’re just making excuses. At least your redshirt pal has the common sense to stop talking and skulk away when someone rightfully calls him a wussy, but you talk a lot of ■■■■ about how good you are, and never do a single thing to actually prove it.

Why even bother to have these arguments? You’re not going to win any if everyone but like two people thinks that you’re a joke, and you can’t really troll others by sticking a fork in your own kidneys either, so what exactly is the end goal here?

1 Like

The system wont let me quote 783 posts.

3 Likes

At the expense of other people’s use and enjoyment of the forums ? Wouldn’t that be griefing ?
Rules don’t apply to you ?

1 Like