Apparently, retaining players is not a big concern of CCP anymore. New players keep falling for the ad’s and pay in thinking it’s a chill game when it’s not. Meh…
What ad is advertising EVE as a chill game? What about CCP adding a whole region for new players is them not wanting to retain players? Please explain how you came to that conclusion.
Lessons taught by the best teacher there is. The business end of a turret.
The Kronos was me learning the importance of perma spamming D-scan, and to GTFO the second you see probes. It’s just one person? It won’t be that way in about sixty seconds.
The Paladin? I went back to my mission, thinking I had avoided the probes, only for the Astero to uncloak and tackle me as I landed on the beacon.
Crap, I can’t google the one that says you’re basically free to go anywhere and do anything.
But this one says it all in its first statement. You are not ready.
The EVE Online Experience - Play For Free (Trailer)
EVE had 50k solid players at one point. They tossed it away for profit. Can’t say I blame them but it still sucks for the player base.
And here it comes! ![]()
No idea how much of this AI “searched” data is true, buuuut it claims the EVE has been actually bleeding money rather than generating it. Obviously take everything with a big grain of salt, and always self verify.
Fool. Continue please.
Nice context removal there.
Correct it does say that, but that does not mean that it is a chill game. It means that it is intense. Being able to go anywhere and do anything is true, but one must face the risks of doing those actions. Every ad I’ve seen highlights player adversity. You can do what you want, but they also say to be brave and bold, not meek and shy away from a fight.
Yup and space was less safe back then, not more. One would argue that they left because CCP chased profit and not the health of the game (see the addition of microtransactions and alpha accounts). Many players were chased away by the addition of the $60 monocle.
Make any kind of effort yourself. If you did, you would not lose so many shups. Especially bad fits and ships bad for the purpose.
Cool story bro. ![]()
Make your own! That’s what the game is all about.
My story has been awesome. That’s why I’m still playing after all.
If your story is so awesome, why do you
shed so many salt tears? Those are the best tears! ![]()
It must be a tragic farce - one of those Greek comedies.
If they’re the best tears, then surely it’s best I share them for everyone’s enjoyment, yes?
While you are entertaining everyone while still embarrassing yourself at the same time, I would simply ask you make any kind of effort to learn, what is now an old game. The game has many “Relics” like myself who know the ins and outs of the game. Took years of learning. Still applies. Buying your way into a game does not give you the experience to be good at it.
This is how clowns are born!
![]()
With the numbers so low, I’ll even resort to trying to save a clown.
Don’t tell Zeara I’m cheating on her! ![]()
What numbers we talking about? Can’t be PCU it’s been trending up.