Should it be this way with Standing?

Co-Head of the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] here. The standings log has been bugged beyond belief since the dawn of time. Fellow USIA Co-Head @Imiarr_Timshae, who operated The Standings Corrections Agency [TSCA] for over 10 years before forming USIA via merger with me is all too familiar with this catastrophe as well and can also attest to this. We here at USIA previously studied the standings log to figure out what is and is not consistent and have concluded:

• if I remember correctly, the current standing is always correct
  • when your standings change, all previous standings in the graph are retroactively changed (always lowered from our observations) - this is incorrect, so as a result all previous standings in the graph are incorrect.
  • The changes in standing between any two points (the “deltas”) remain consistent even though the actual values are incorrect and are retroactively changed
  • the standing values in the log remain consistent and unchanged, however… some are actual values and some are percentages, so there is a mismatch here.

It’s basically completely unreliable for use and CCP needs to fix this. I recommend never using this at all whatsoever except for observing if a particular action gives you a “really big” gain or loss - such as a completing a specific storyline or killing a particular entity, but that exception aside you’re better off observing your current standing from the info window of the corp/agent, which is always accurate (though you need to close/reopen it whenever your standings change such as when you complete or fail a mission or take the 4-hour decline penalty)