Should life be harder for gankers?

Sure after you princess

I care what people think.

Since you don’t care, why are you here?

1 Like

Don’t need to care what people think to enjoy a forum thread :slightly_smiling_face:

So you are a troll?

1 Like

I think we both know you’re the troll here :slightly_smiling_face:

I think we both know people here like me, and agree with me, but not you.

And? I can scroll through a few threads here and point out plenty of troll comments from you. Not saying I haven’t trolled a time or two but it’s not a majority of my comments unlike you. People liking you or not doesn’t change that.

I like Aiko!

:dog: :heart: :princess:

4 Likes

For someone who doesn’t care what other people think, you seem awfully invested in responding to us. Perhaps you are not honest with yourself? I think you care, but you are salty that people disagree, so you try to pretend you don’t care.

You aren’t fooling anyone RGC.

5 Likes

As previously stated me being bored enough or interested enough to reply to a thread doesn’t mean I care what people think. But you are clearly just trolling now so no point in it anymore. Your problem is always needing to have the last word :slightly_smiling_face: unless you prove me wrong here.

Ah, but it does.

You are just in denial.

:princess:t2:

1 Like

Honestly only reason I’m even still going is because I said I would stop after you did and it’s mildly amusing how you yourself refuse to stop yet you ask other to

Do you care if I stop?

Ehh not really but I suppose it would be weird if I was talking to myself?

You kinda are…

Shhh we can’t give away that you’re an rgc alt

…
:man_surfing:t2:
:shark:

There should be a limit of how many times a ganker is able to gank. After the limit of ganking had been reached, CONCORD would only allow gankers to warp to a gate and leave before being scoomed.

Gankers shouldnt be allowed to maintain a -10 status and still gank.

Why not? Just because?

1 Like

Why? In what way would that improve the game?