SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

But are you a Neeri alt? Which makes you are Merin alt and that makes you Hilmar.

3 Likes

I are Spartacus, fite me.

2 Likes

My name jeff

This post is a warning to everyone involved in ICANP leadership.

You have 1 week to close ICANP and never look back. If after Monday, March 30 DT, ICANP is still alive, not even creating a new corp will be an option for you.

After that date and time, everyone still involved in ICANP leadership will acquire “Sabus Narian status” and become a permanent target forever wherever they go. Any corp or alliance they create or join in the future will automatically become a target too.

3 Likes

SICO is scam corp or ICANP? I’m new and unaware of the politics.

The cancer corp that has been marked for deletion is Incompetent and Proud (ICANP).

Silent Company (SICO) was also a target at first because ICANP was in that alliance, but I for one have nothing against SICO since they expelled ICANP from the alliance.

5 Likes

Oh wow. This went on a good while after I stopped paying attention.

SICO is just as bad. Hypocrites that don’t follow their own rules.

1 Like

Transformed into a disbanded corporation yet?

Not exactly. PLEX is about whole day of work in Poland and other eastern european members of EU. On another hand one account is not an issue.

Sounds like a pretty common ransom.

It depends. Ransom can be also paid because someone realizes that paying ransom is much faster way to resolve wardec than to spend a week or more fighting it… depending on how much isk your activities bring may well turn out that ransom is cheaper than fighting.

In case anyone wonders how this ended (and whether it actually ended), @hinzee_Jsons did the right thing this time by kicking nearly all members and then quitting corp himself before the ultimatum deadline, leaving only 5 fools there, of which only 3 still remain at the time of writing this, the other 2 appear to have been biomassed already.

Because of this, Hinzee won’t be a target for us anymore, nor will he make a target any corp or alliance he joins in the future, unless he’s found to be in cahoots with Sabus again.

I’d like to make it clear that this is because this time Hinzee did what had to be done before quitting ICANP. Had he eluded his responsibility and had simply left ICANP without effectively disbanding it like he did before the deadline, he would still be considered to be in cahoots with Sabus and hence would have become a target (and make a target any corp/alliance he would join) for the rest of his EvE life.

Now, although I’m gonna call the campaign a success and am grateful to everyone that helped, we’re not done yet. I fully expect Sabus to be back with some of his alts or with new toons sooner or later, and we’ll go after him and after everyone that cooperates with him in any way again when that happens…

Thanks again to everyone that helped. :hugs:

3 Likes

I have to say, this is the most hilarious thing I’ve witness in EvE. They weren’t lying when they say this game full of insanity and I don’t know who more sane. The perpetrator or the discount cult leader.

you should look at this insanity

2 Likes

SICO is still a target for meeeeee!

Someone told us the same around the time that corp was created. Not going to do anything until some evidence we may use as proof is provided or we observe the undesirable behaviour to be expected from him, but noted and keeping an eye on that. Thanks.

Just bring up his book collection and see if that gets a reaction. His ego won’t stand the strain if you bash it.

Put an alt in his corp. The whole corp is just to gather a large group of people to advertise his real life books to. He’s just trying to make money off the newbros he’s recruiting.

This thread popped up and I ended up reading the whole thing again for it’s entertainment value. ICANP threads were great.
Hey @Knowledgeminer , any idea “where are they now” kind of thing?

Oh look what’s in here. “Insane”, Jerry?.. Insanely fun maybe. :slight_smile:

@Archer_en_Tilavine @Komi_Valentine
Looky here! - good times…good times…

Yes. He created another newbie harvesting corp The Superior NPC Corporation, which a few months ago joined an alliance run by another ex-ICANP, Defensive Order of Mayhem.

I would have started a campaign against them already, but I cannot do that properly atm, which is why I haven’t done it yet. The fact that he adopted a “low profile” also makes it a low priority.

1 Like

When I saw I was pinged on this thread I nearly had a heart attack. What the flying ■■■■ could I have to do with this thread? Damn you, @Xuxe_Xu! What mess have you dragged me into THIS time!!? Glad to know it was something… not related to the contents of this thread :sweat_smile:. (I knew it all along that you wouldn’t do me wrong, baby :kissing_heart:.) And in case you are wondering, no, I have no plans to start another Komi bounty thread if she runs for CSM16 (or for any other reason).

3 Likes