SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

And of course he gave you the shares because he’s such a reasonable and nice person that realised his mistakes and is now looking for redemption… :rofl:

Interestingly enough, you seem to not have realised that yourself yet. But you will, don’t worry, eventually you will too…

No, we don’t. Feel free to convo me in game if you want, but I do profoundly despise both of you, so don’t expect the convo to be nice…

Also, please learn to edit your posts or something to avoid using multiple posts to say what could be said with a single one.

4 Likes

I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse. It wont be monetary. I’m not gonna try and bribe you. But I want to show you something.
@Knowledgeminer

Sounds like he’s inviting you over to that mysterious white van at the end of the park @Knowledgeminer

4 Likes

Cool, all very nice. Now all you have to do is close ICANP and start over afresh without all that crap on you and making sure neither Sabus nor any of his alts ever joins the new corp.

Then we will stop going after you. Until then, none of this matters at all and you’re still a target…

7 Likes

I’m still wondering why you speak like you have authority or as if I take anything you say seriously. I’m just letting the world know on a public forum our true stances because you tend to muddy the water. Stop spreading rumors, lies, and stop pretending you have anything other than a marginally positive affect on Incompetent & Proud.

1 Like

you can polish that turd of a corp all you want, but as long as it exists, it will forever be tarnished with Sabus.
create a new corp, and don’t bring sabus up at all, and then you may be taken seriously…
until then, you will always be associated with sabus

6 Likes

LOL. What? Of course I have authority to decide what I’ll do with you. Who do you think does? You?

I don’t spread rumors nor lies. Never do. The facts are all there for everybody to see…

As evidenced by the very screenshots you posted… :rofl:

4 Likes

Until you actually show you can DO something for real and not just talk and send mails. I’ll be waiting.

1 Like

That is true

4 Likes

Because no-one ever has had two discord accounts.
Really, it’s looking dodgier and dodgier the more you try and play this.

4 Likes

We saw the evemail, so the world already knows.

I’m half suspicious that you are just another alt, because that’s the level of deceptive crap that Naari/Sabus does all the time.

So I think Knowledgeminer is right. ICANP has to go.

5 Likes

Let’s be clear again, because otherwise we could end up trapped in a pointless discussion, that it doesn’t really matter whether Hinzee is an alt of Sabus or not. Even if he’s a different player, he’s clearly in cahoots with Sabus and has always been.

Moreover, even if he wasn’t in cahoots with Sabus and did honestly believe he’s doing the right thing, which at this point nobody is going to believe, but again doesn’t really matter, ICANP still is and will always be Sabus corp and hence has to die regardless.

8 Likes

There is nobody within ICANP, nor anyone I know of in EVE Online that is still in “cahoots” with Sabus Narian. He has completely quit the game and deleted his discord account. Even if I wanted to get into contact with him I could not.

1 Like

Cool. Too bad (1) you have absolutely no credibility, (2) Sabus has lots of alts, some of them still in ICANP, and (3) even if this was true, nothing prevents him from coming back anytime he wants.

So again, nobody cares what it is that you’re trying to make us believe. Close ICANP and start over afresh without all that crap on you and making sure neither Sabus nor any of his alts ever joins the new corp.

Then we will stop going after you. Until then, none of this matters at all and you’re still a target…

6 Likes

I have spoken to hinzee in voice chat. The hinzee player is NOT sabus. But hinzee told me a few days ago he was going to step down and quit eve. You fooled sabus gg. I hope it’s you but my suspicion is you quit and gave sabus your account. IDK. I’ll msg you ingame
as for knowledgeminer. Yeah he can (and has) spread misinformation on the forums, I believe unintentionally misinformed, not deliberate. And to his supreme credit when provided with facts dates times and reasons he publicly stated the correction to his mistake. So while you might not LIKE what he does I can say FIRSTHAND that he isn’t dishonest or just stirring ■■■■ up for lulz

I really don’t understand why this keeps being brought up. Again, it doesn’t matter at all whether Hinzee is Sabus or not. Nor does it matter whether Sabus is gone like they’re trying to make us believe now.

All this noise makes no difference, absolutely none, to the fact that ICANP is Sabus corp and has to die regardless…

3 Likes

My name is Wanda
And I am not a Sabus alt.

…group therapy…

3 Likes

My name is Jerry, and I’m an alcoholic. Also, my Last name Falcone, is pronounced Falconey. Carmine Falcone is a distant ancestor

I guess ICANP does nothing to recruit new people, then?

2 Likes