Siege Green - Manufacturing and Ship Blueprint Updates

This comment is particularly ironic considering your other position about needing new ships to create content that you aren’t already creating.

I dunno. I heard somewhere that you shouldn’t undock what you can’t afford to lose. I leave the logical conclusion as an exercise.

2 Likes

They are one goal.

You can’t “force” people to play a particular way, doesn’t work, people enjoy what they enjoy and players will just leave if the content isn’t there that they like. There are plenty of other AAA titles on the market.

1 Like

One inconsequential goal that is incapable of driving the content of a game for more than a short period.

No one is forcing anyone to play anyway. If a vet can’t find something to do, it is because they are choosing not to. This is not complicated. If you want to go play a AAA title, then go play it.

This is gold. So true. You might leave, but you’ll be back either way.

Aspiring to fly caps is anything but inconsequential. The additional problem CCP have is caps are flown by dedicated alt accounts, so a player may not choose to leave, but there is less reason for them to sub those titan, dread, FAX, super accounts.

There is a reason CCP are rolling back some of the cap indy changes… I suspect they’ll do so again.

I’m increasingly aware that while the Devs play the game and obviously want us to enjoy it, the leadership appear to be completely out of touch with the EVE Community, rolling out changes without taking onboard feedback form players or CSMs. There is little point having the whole CSM set up if CCP don’t listen when they say XYZ is a bad idea.

Cap Production changes need to be rolled back (did the leadership at CCP look at this change from a big picture perspective ?). I have seen at least 20 account in my coalition drop Cap and Industry Alts because the changes have made production costs for Caps far too high and the process far to involved.

These are in-game issues but from an operational viewpoint as a COO myself there seem to be some rather worrying issues at the top of the CCP pyramid as it were, lack of interaction with customers, lack of understanding customers wants and needs. Lack of operational efficiency, rolling out changes without speaking to people, rolling those changes back, making announcements at the worst possible times without a consideration for reputational damage etc. I would love to discuss these visible concerns with someone but I doubt CCP will engage in meaningful dialogue…

3 Likes

i have to agree with the new bro bit. I am not in the game that long and my profitable activities all of the sudden have stopped (P1 PI). How long before the stockpiles run out and people in null need HS again?

Never null is where pi is made doing it somewere else is same as farming gold in elven forest.

We overflow and even export extra to jita.

Nobody care about hi sec like nobody care about naked elfs in elven forest. Learn the game and progress

This!

This I agree with You, Capital Ships (PVP Ships) should be expensive, thus making people really think about what they are fielding and not just bring whole fleets of Caps, like you said they should be your last lifeline if need be, but the issue here is CCP has made, Not One, But Multiple Bad Decisions after Another, they have been trying to make the game better, and they have in some ways but then they seem to shoot themselves in the foot every time along the way, I use to run 8 accounts, I’m down to three because they raised the price and Promised people like myself who run multiple accounts they were working on a discount program and it would be out soon, this was at fan fest, here we are months later with no whisper of anything, and guys like myself have all lost hope in CCP ever doing anything, with the new packs and skill training packs, they are money hungry clearly… so add this with all the failed first person shooter games, and them saying they are going to try again lol… killing something that could have been great like walking in stations and what that could have been, I just dont see them changing or learning from the all the other times they have shot themselfs in the foot, it’s as if they want Eve to Fail, or they are slowly driving it into the ground on purpose, I have no clue what they are doing but it sure doesnt speak to the players as if they have our interest at Mind, and further more they need to start doing more for the industry and PVE players/Community, they do so little for them and so much more for the PVP’ers, their needs to be some balance! Shame on CCP for allowing themselves to fall from such a high place in the gaming world! Hilmar Veigar Pétursson needs to be fired and someone from the company that cares passionately about the game takes his Spot… P.s.- not just fired but held accountable by all of Eve’s Citizens for his Crimes against Eve!

Well if CAPITALS shud be expensive THEN REMOVE ALL THE NERFS they did to them.

right now caps are mostly just EXPENSIVE PAPER WEIGHT.

Carriers cant apply to anything and sirenes cant hold anything. Even noobs can out run and outmanever carrier.

Carriers lost abylity to web + point to kill anything. FIGHTERS get so much aplication nerf that they dont apply even to MWD caracals…

CARRIERS AND SUPERS cant warp if they want to target fast

SUPERS are even worse they lost any abylity to slow or point enemy AT ALL…

Heavy fighters are nerft so much that they dont even apply to MWD BATTLESHIPS…

JUST FIT AB TO BATTLESHIP AND YOU CAN TANK SUPPER… RIDICULOUS…

DREADS WERE REMOVED ABYLITY OF PASIVE TANK MAKING THEM PAPER SHIPS THAT CAN BE EASILI KILLED BY FEW NEUTS…

RORQUAL WAS NERFED TO THE GROUD. Rorqual tank was practicli removed. There is no way to pasivli tank it. And it cant defend to any kind of neuts.

Today kikimora fleets whit small neuts are easili able to kill any dread carrier or rorqual.

Just by using few cheap small neuts long enought.

So again im have problem paying 2x more for caps UNLESS THEY RETURN THE NERFS THEY DONE.

Capital shud be as powerfull as IT COST!!!

Now days capitals are just PAPER WEIGHTS…

3 Likes

Helps if you have support. a capitol was never meant to be the 1v10 I win ship.

anti-capitol weapony being able to track and deal stupid damage to subcaps that are moving 1km/s was clearly an oversight, and it took waaaaay too long for CCP to pull their heads out of their asses and fix it.

in the same way that a caracal can’t scram you due to capitol warp scram resisitance bonuses, you shoulnd’t be able to do damage to them without a lot of sacrifice, similar to how HAW dreads are laughable against dreads with anti-cap weaponry.

THey got a warp speed BUFF. Also, the network module is INTENTIONAL. I would be stupid for a capitol to instalock in the same way that an interceptor could – and yet, carriers can, though they have to sit still for 2 mins to do so. It’s hardly an inconvenience, and makes the fighters also lock at that similar speed.

lololololol. A cap only weapon can’t hit a subcap? and you are whiing about that? sad.

Imagine a dread being able to blap a cruiser moving at 2 km/s with their seige weapons as they orbit from 10km…would be overpowered as hell. This nerf to heavy fighters was LONG overdue.

only if your fit is abolute garbage. Most standard 2x injector fits need 2 full neut bhalgorns to keep them down, and the HAW weapons will be applying 3k dps so they need 4 logi to survive against you.

“”“passive”“” you mean you can’t afk tank everything you god damned botting noob.

awww, so sad, you can’t face tank 20+ man fleets fit to kill caps, maybe you should have a cyno on your ship and bring in faxes to face tank them until they run out of ammo?

Capitols are finally valued appropriately to what they provide. That is not a bug. A capitol proves 2x the damage and 10x the ehp as a marauder, yet the cost being on par with a marauder was stupid cheap.

you are a bad player, you should feel bad, and your complaints come from an ivory tower perspective of being spoiled by overpowered caps that would wreck everything from inside of the sov jump bubble of protection where hostile forces weren’t allowed to threaten you.

Those times have changes, and those changes have made Eve better and more fun. Sadly, this was one step forward matched up to two steps back with the Citadel changes.

1 Like

So if caps are now ballanced and perfect explain why theyr usage drop by 90℅ and pvp caps are allmost nonexistent rarity.

Most of what you writen in pure garbage.

You even atacked me as person. Dude when you dont have arguments personal atack like you are bad player just pin how ridiculous and bad your arguments are

Carrier fighters are supose to kill cruishers easi same as battleship doing that same thing.

Maybe if you are in solo cruisher dont attack capital?

Well haw dread realy do delete cruishers in few hits… Haw dreads op nerf…

Supers have 2 sets of fighters sub cap and anticap.

Claiming that sub cap fighters shud not be used againsr sub caps is ridiculous.

If we apply your logic to battleships that are able to web point / neut and two shot solo frigates.

Shud we nerf those to??

And of course cost falaci you literary claim that 8 bill ship shud not be able to kill 50 m thorax is ridiculous then whud nobody use them…

Ehm w8 nobody already do…

And of course final nail into your arunent cofin if sub cap fighters shud not apply to sub caps what are supose to apply then capitals? Entire 3000 dps carrier s identifiing as dreads?

Do you see how ridiculous is that?

Because they were not balanced before.

The problem was before, not now.

1 Like

Oh so problem was that people were actuali using the ships. Now when almost nobody use them at all its some how FIXED…

Oh wow… Lets fix car polution problem by making 1000 dolar / galon tax.

It will solve the car polution problem nobody whud drive but it whud be solved…:

Im mean why not DELETE CAPITALS FROM THE GAME if thats the best solution…

Im have better idea why not make it so bigger ship cant do any dps to smaller ship ever.

AND LETS ALL PLAY FRIGATES ONLINE ,

Im mean if your argument is WE FIXED POLUTION PROBLEM nobody cant affort a CAR but what ever ITS FIXED argument…

Then im cant argue whit that YES IT FIXED allmost nobody USE CAPITALS …

GOOOD JOB PAT YOUR SELF ON THE BACK…

And now you are just being hyperbolic.

Caps still get a good bit of use, but due to the new costs of them, they aren’t thrown around because they actually have a cost to replace them now, and the timelines for the internal production lines have increased a fair bit.

They have a better defined role, and STAY WITHIN THEIR ROLE without being the 1-win button for all occasions even when vastly outnumbered.

Capitol ratting has been a largely unaddressed issue for a long time, with anti-cap weapons being anti-everything weapons (supercarrier ratting) when they should only really apply well to capitols and structures.

WIth that fixed, Supers saw a 90% reduction in use… shows how much they were used in their intended purpose vice all of the AFK/botting ratting in nullsec.

2 Likes

So basicly my point stands already rare usage dropped nother 90 ℅ to the point of allmost usless.

Im disagree that 8 bill carriers shud be ussless in pvp.

My point that ship shud be as powerfull as the investment stand unshaken.

Dont see you cry about marauders and battleships deleting cruishers so you are being hipocritical.

Since all you want is not to have counter for blingy cruusher fleets and not actuali ballance.

Anymore arguing is pointless so enjoy people docking up for your wh fleets and enjoy more rolling then ever.

See you

There is no such a “your point”.

Then you are wrong. Bigger should not be better, otherwise there is no balance.
It’s not a “point”, it’s a delusion. When one ship is better than another, then the other ones are useless.
If you don’t understand that, then your opinion is worthless.
And all remain of your post, is you complain that the universe does not cater to your taste.

1 Like

Then you are wrong. Smaller should not be better, otherwise there is no balance.
It’s not a “point”, it’s a delusion. When one ship is better than another, then the other ones are useless.
If you don’t understand that, then your opinion is worthless.
And all remain of your post, is you complain that the universe does not cater to your taste.

When changing one word prove your absolute hipocri ci… Then any discusion is pointless

All you basicly do is same as im do but oposite you are worried that your precios op ships that cant be hit get
A counter that can actuali threthen them.

While im arguing about retunr on my ships that already have many counters.

Like kiki fleets bomber fleets and much more.

Look like by trying to argue so much about ballance somebody actuali point out a hole of op ships that shud be nerfed.

But dont worry since there is no reasoning whit hipocrites then im just troling you. Cant w8 for the reply when you will pasionatly try to explain that subcapital fighters shud not apply to subcapitals.

You know the question im asked you several times and you deliberatly avoided like apro.