Siege Green - Manufacturing and Ship Blueprint Updates

Dude. These changes clearly went through the CSM. It not only has representatives from Imperium but also PAPI and others.

lol Bad example. u cannot use your ECM while u sleepā€¦ Only powerblocks can throw tons of large and Xl structures.

2 Likes

I was responding to him complaining they he cant do anything to subcaps with a medium structure, structures dont do anything to defend themselves if you are asleep so obviously thats not what he was reffering to.

lol bad reading comprehension

What will happen with In Progress manufacturing jobs for Auto-Integrity Preservation Seals and Life Support Backup Units when the change goes live?

It would be nice if those of us that do long production runs got the outputs adjusted to match the new values, otherwise its effectively like we lost 2/3 of our inputs.

1 Like

Were you around when WHers had to live out of POSs? Even with one RF time itā€™s step up from the bad old days. The timer is in the preferred timezone, not whatever the stront was set to.

1 Like

ā€œHey guys so the attackers incapped all the guns and did a good job of stront kiting us so now we have no guns working on the structure and the timer is an awful time, also the pos is bubble ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  nowā€

astra is still def better than that, and a fort even more so

1 Like

Are the Titan Parts correct? I noticed that parts that were previously needed are gone, (Capital Computer System), but need something that has no relevance to its building (Capital Siege Array). Pleas provide an update on this as its confusing to tell what will be needed.

So, in essence you have made it harder for small groups to defend the structures they use, while the 5000 man alliance stuctures will be more difficult to kill.

gg!

7 Likes

what change in this devblog do you think makes any structures harder to kill, be exact please

First glance, Iā€™m loving the changes, good job CCP.

Structure changes were needed, I think it will have a positive effect on game play. The wormhole time might be a bit short, suggest setting this the same as low/null. Regarding BPO changes, you went further than I expected, good to see.

1 Like

I was wrong here

Iā€™m staying with a why build attitude yetā€¦ They screwed it up and mining and I could go on and on, but iā€™m old and tiredā€¦

1 Like

too late too little.

rantanplan needs a meaningful kick in his ***

5 Likes

The price might be right but the complexity of the construction chain is still stupidly off-putting.
The cost should be shifted more to the normal components and even less in reaction components.
Either that or massive tax reductions and m3 size reductions on those components so we can more effectively buy and sell to each other and move them around.

5 Likes

Damm near had my dream ship built was working on it building it a vendetta and changes hit. Ended up building a couple supers night b4 changes hit as still needed a few parts. Then a triple bypass lol when ur old ā– ā– ā– ā–  happens (70 ) Now with citadel changes and a somewhat fix to building caps (still not good enough for me to start again) Not sure if iā€™ll see or get it built. But hey it was a game and kept me busy lol somewhat

2 Likes

Too little too late CCP.

You drove a massive amount of indy alts from the game, a significant portion of mains too with the ill thought out toxic as f#ck industry ā€˜rebalance.ā€™ They wont come back.

Want to know why? Because spaceships in a spaceship sim should be easy as to build, cheap as chips and numerous so that people fly them in droves, throw them at each other for fun and lose them in epic glorious combat. You have made industry tedious, painful and complex, making it a bit easier and cheaper now doesnt go far enough.

So many changes in the last few years have damaged the game (Industry, scarcity, resource distribution, WCS and nullification, random lethal high sec NPCs, structures and more) you failed to respect and love your existing player base so massively that they stopped logging in. Take a moment here to realise how BAD your changes had to be to drive these kinds of players from the game they lovedā€¦ EVE players would pay TWICE what you asked for a monthly subsciption to play, they would play half their waking hours, step through fire to get to the keyboard but you CCP f#cked this up. All the while failing to retain new players.

Best advice; ROLL BACK YOUR CHANGES CCP. Do it now, do it before the lights go out for the last time. The numbers dont lie, you fuc#ed up, fuc#ed up big. About face, do it now, and fire the fools who made the decisions.

25 Likes

Damm well said

1 Like

So another update that only helps the big groups and makes it even harder for smaller groups to do anythingā€¦or have anything. awesome. Thanks CCP. I guess its time take down your athanors and astrahusā€™.
Absolutely ridiculous. CSM is nothing but Null Sec leaders so im not suprised that the changes being made are only the things null sec blocks whine about.
I run a FW alliance and after this bull**** we are all considering just quitting the game. These updates are getting more and more ridiculous every time.

15 Likes

The adepts of meaningful loss would peck at you with their blablabla you should feel it when you lose.
But I will turn their arguments back on them: said meaningful loss must be inflictable. And how are you going to do it when making caps is all but impossible, against people with enough of those to last them the next decade in this glorious world free of cap production? (until they either recruit all chinese bots, or get overrun by them, of course) Your meaningful loss is a fallacy if itā€™s not mutual.
I mean, I understand, CCP needed to save goons badly, and destroying the capital production (and the game with it) seemed like a great solution, but that made many of us honestly think that you no longer deserve to keep eve running.

3 Likes