Silent Infinity declares witch-hunt against Drifters

I don’t really think that pursuing of Drifters is a correct course of action from the strategic point of view. Drifter invasion has already been halted and they were pushed back. I’d say they are in the state of fleeing now. Does it worth pursuing fleeing enemy and defeat them to prevent their further attacks? Absolutely. But is it wise to pushing into fleeing front when you are being pushed from two other sides? I wouldn’t say so.

There are two more enemies who are, unlike Drifters, actually actively invade Amarr Empire territory.
First are Sansha Nation, who regularly invade whole constellations, and their activity is the largest in the Empire. Luckily for all of us, CONCORD pays quite a hefty sums of ISK and greedy capsuleers with pleasure mop floors with Sansha heads, not allowing them even crawl away. This situation is under control.

And there is the third front - against Savages. Against the same Republic, who caused the disaster at Mekhios, against tribals, whose Elder fleet invaded core Empire worlds and caused so many deaths and kidnappings.

Tribals attack the Empire and occupy Imperial systems. They oppress people, rape, murder and pillage. Millions of people are now living under their boots. And this situation is clearly neither controlled nor contained.

I myself have been in space all this time and I really didn’t encounter a lot of Drifter activity. With almost daily operations, I saw only these lancers idling at the gate. While I did see Sansha camps, who was agressively attacking ships, trying to pass the gate, and of course I encountered tribal pilots, that were trespassing even into State territory.

And I will repeat, what I’ve started with. I don’t think that wasting firepower on Drifters is correct from the strategic point of view while tribals are allowed to occupy Imperial worlds.