Simple Fix to Hi-Sec Ganking

Indeed, and that’s why I’d also support adding a minigame to mining like what was suggested in this thread. Not only would it make mining less mind-numbingly dull, it’d also decrease the effectiveness of multiboxing mining ships and make them easier to ambush, since the player would have to focus on the minigame as well as their D-scan.

Of course that still leaves the issue of the various established null blocs being able to sustain losses newer players and corporations can’t thanks to the massive resource stockpiles they’ve built up over the last ~ten years by the various null blocs. I don’t know how to solve that problem short of CCP outright deleting all stockpiled minerals in the game, which they’re never going to do because it would cause innumerable players to ragequit, and if they did it anyway the folks out in null still have more than enough high-end mining ships and PI setups to restock faster than anyone else can match.

I don’t see any simple solution to this, and whatever solutions the devs decide on will have to be done slowly lest it kill the game.