Singularity: New mirror and rule changes - June 2018

no abyss on test server? eh … just go and look into some data sites :rofl:
and ya find some? i mean … noone will disturb you if you go in whatsystem ever … sitting into a iunno whatever exploration ship and just poking the data sites x.x and tadaaaa ya get your filaments D=

1 Like

No like stated befor , Sisi isn’t meant to be your privat testing playground, it’s mainly to Test new content for CCP.
If you want to fly a super train or try to get Skillinjector

Abyssal sites not working? When i try to activate t4 filament i got messege that something is wrong but game does not what exactly :wink:

CCP. Today someone destroy iHUB in m-oee8 https://imgur.com/a/BwKinZt
pls put new one ang change sov to CCP back pls.

Ohhhh… This is embarrassing…

Fixed and bills are properly configured now. :flushed:

6 Likes

You could always claim you were testing the non-payment self-destruct…

Can we get confirmation that abyssal sites are now permanently disabled on SISI. For a while after they were taken off market you could find filaments in data sites, but now trying to activate any filament gives a message “Not sure quite how to explain this one, but something went wrong”.

Sucks for people who didn’t get the benefit of the testing phase, given the massive risks involved, but, fair enough, its EVE.

Confirmation?

Confirmation that this is a bug. Should be fixed with the next patch. :slight_smile:

edit: BTW: For this case it is too late - but it would be great, if you could write bug reports, when something on Singularity is broken.

It working now,
Thx

so abyssal space works again?

what happened to the 4 or 5 sets of 2m skill points from previous mass tests? they used to follow mirror to mirror iirc. i used to always have a few m extra sp to apply
not here now
did i miss a note about that?

I know that with other games I have tested is that we are given max level characters with mid to high grade gear then allowing to unlock the highest tier. with content.

Without injectors those of us that are low skilled cannot skill up enough before the next server reset to even test higher end content. This is the first time I have been allowed to login to SISI since I created this account 4 months ago and I can’t test what I came here for…

So I guess I am going to sit out on testing because there is no way to accelerate training as I have done on Tranquility (but yet I can buy plex to omega an account?) makes sense…

buy extractors, pull out the skillpoints then in 2 weeks, copyskill again. then you have the injectors plus spare sp

ROFL!!!

Is there a Timeframe for the next Mirror to be taken?

3 months no mirror… cmon dudes asked politley once a month, we literally cannot take part in mass tests.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.