Singularity: New mirror and rule changes - June 2018

Well done :+1:

Originally you said that items that have not been seeded since the mirror, cannot be added… but obviously that wasnt true since you just added every deadspace mod? anyway seeing as its possible to reseed items, DO THE RIGHT THING AND SEED THE FILAMENTS FFS

Thunderdome? For once I would like to do some proper practise…

yes!! finaly :slight_smile:

now we just need a /spawn_site: the_maze command

why cccp did not put upgrades to system? they too poor to put ihub upgrades?

“CCCP” Insert soviet anthem

1 Like

Probably because we are not cccp. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, I thought about it, but I was not sure if it would be a good addition, as:

1. It would add extra noise to the server overlay, and the system is already very busy
  2. PvP would be allowed in the sites - not sure if this good, or if this would just lead to complaints
1 Like

the pvp in sites would be only on request? i.e some1 warps in to ur guristas haven with titan you tell him nicely u dont need assistance - problem solved

they didnt do final statement but yes they ceased to seed the filaments. but if we push them hard they will seed them but we must give solid and good reason to do so

Regular combat rules for M-O would apply, so combat would be allowed. The titan pilot might be nice and leave you alone, but he can also decide to attack you (which is much more likely).

There is currently no plan for seeding filaments. It is only likely if the team needs further feedback, for example for bigger changes to the system.

can we still find filament in data sites or it has been removed too

I found two this morning on sisi

You understand what a test is right? :confused:
You are correct that the point of the test server is to report bugs and run simulations on what ccp would like us to, but when I say “risk free simulation” what i mean is actually being able to test the different game elements without having to grind for the items you wish to test.
If you dont like the thought of people trying out pvp fits why not take the example of the recently added abyssal space, how would people test that without having access to the same conditions present on tranq? Conditions that should include the modules used to run the sites?
It would seem ccp agree on this since they have now introduced seeded deadspace modules…
thankyou @CCP_Habakuk

Was the number of characters on the test server intentionally removed from the launcher?

Today I found several filaments at data sites, and during abbys runs got several others.

/me satisfied :+1:

Dramatically changes because of /copyships command removal. I believe eve has become a better place with all these changes. This mixed up my plans, but, anyway, I no longer need to buy these colored modules on tq. Is it possible to return the /copyships command in the future? May be it should have “ship maintenance bay” restrictions or something to prevent abuse.

I see one more issue and its a pretty big issue LOW SP pilots cant get themselves into the supers and other ships they may want to try or use later on in Sisi. Have some sort of Skill point thing that would allow for easy use and not the 100 year training time for some ships.

1 Like

Thank you for listening to the community! Great developer, thanks!.

1 Like

right now copyships command is not needed anymore anylonger since deadspace modules are seeded huge issue solved evryone happy. and filaments still in data sites,just found 40 so far.

if anyone has upgraded system put ihub upgrades for sites and you will eventually get data ones so you can have pile of filaments .

to hack faster scan with astero or any covops then use echelon with purloined sansha data analyzer,insane wirus strenght makes good use of it

copyships was indeed a goofy way to import mods, im glad its gone.

making us jump thru hoops to run abyss sites though? it’s just plain rude, by anyone’s standards