Skiff Ungankable?

I think that’s a pretty accurate analysis @Ridley_Rohan and a fair comment. I’m not sure that it’d be true to say most people, because there are a lot of miners in EVE, but to be fair the game is what you make it - which of course is why it’s so wondrous, amazing, difficult and sometimes maddening, because it reflects, in many ways the personalities of the RL people behind the characters.

Whilst I agree with a lot of this, in respect of the motivation for gankers, I do think truly AFK mining is a bit naughty and does no favours for the reputation of miners. Like I said before, I do mining because I do want to engage with others in the game (B4R etc) just not necessarily the people I’m mining right next to (although I do chat to other miners too, from time to time).

:mouse: