Skill injectors and guilt

Came across a NOMAD pilot that was 2 days old once… that was a bit much.

However on older/returning characters… have at… no need to feel guilty, you are “paying” for the lost time.

I would never ever put blame on people that use injectors. I do mock them occassionaly because they tend to ask a lot of questions they should have known before they decided to boost into Ship X, but that’s about it.

Can’t blame anyone for using a perfectly valid option. If you want to blame someone, it should be CCP, but then again, it was a business move, so there’s that.

TLDR: you don’t need to feel guilty (imho). And since my oppinion is the only valid one (!), you got a free pass, ehehehe. :grin:

To be fair, you took a 6 year break which means you weren’t gaining any sp for that long. With 6 years of training you could be flying that golem and a bunch more, so really you just paid for the sp you missed out on from your break.

2 Likes

I always assumed injectors caused brain damage.

One post was hidden and sent back to the Owner for rewriting.

1 Like

I quite over skill trading too, but now I make stupid ISK off of pay to winners with my now unused alts, have six accounts with eighteen toons that constantly farm SP and three main accounts that set and do nothing but train skills as I can’t bring myself to play this game anymore, 2003 player that’s heavy on the bittervet syndrome, hoping things will get better but not holding my breath.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.