Skill Queue Issue - Reimbursement Complete!

your insults are only showing you need to hire someone to teach you manners.

1 Like

I didnt get anything? Was it becouse I restarded my queue myself after a few hours? :thinking:

CCP, I didnt get anyhting on my 3 accounts. Are you gonna look at these or should i put a ticket for it?

You should file a support ticket, as per CCP Falconā€™s original post:

3 Accounts, nothing issued. Oh well

Did that just a bit ago as I only had one character affected but was not reimbursed.

Thanks ! I got nothing but I didnā€™t loose anything either as I was online during ā€œthe troublesā€. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 accounts. No reimbursement on any of them.

:frowning:

1 Like

Here nothing either. Plenty of accounts and from the looks of it no reimbursement anywhere. But I also donā€™t particularly care about a few hours of SPā€¦

1 Like

2 accounts, 3 characters in trainingā€¦ got nothing

looking at the comments, it does not look like this reimbursement worked

Manually restarted my 5 trainingqueues on 3 accounts (several times iirc), still lost quite a few hours of training and was not reimbursed.

Tbh I was wondering how CCP would manage to find the affected characters with a reasonable margin of error when I heard that only affected accounts would be reimbursed, because I expected that kind of information to be really hard to extract from the logs.

I appreciate the attempt to offer fair compensation by CCP and I donā€™t care about my loss of SP sufficiently to even file tickets (didnā€™t make notes on how long the queues were paused anyway). But judging by the tone of some replies both here and on reddit, it would probably have been better had there just been a blanket reimbursement for all characters with active training queues at that time, no matter whether they were affected or not.

Sometimes PR is more important than fairness and I suspect that this time was one of thoseā€¦ :wink:

3 our of 7 characters reimbursed with just over 4000 sp. I know for a fact that they were paused for longer than 1.4 hours CCP!!

Actually, no. I havenā€™t received it. Nor did some others whoā€™s training had stopped. So what now?

Thanks bud. I was afk and couldnā€™t calculate it. The response from Falcon was interesting.

If I wasnā€™t used to this I would be disappointed

3 Likes

How about if I pay you guys 10% less for my subs then? Seriously, do you really want to demonstrate disrespect to your customers in such penny-wise manner?

Stop your fail combo please. I donā€™t want to leave New Eden but due to recent events this idea visit me again and again.

2 Likes

Absolutely Hilarious

two accounts only one received anything and that was 5440sp which is about hour and half. I lost 4 hours on both accounts (Iā€™m not even taking the second pause that happened an hour after the first time into account) . Its even funnier cause a few white knights on reddit used the idea that you would fix this as a example of how ccp was taking responsibility for their screw ups.

should but I canā€™t be arsed to deal with support over a few hours missing training. All my accounts got stopped, I saw a tweet and caught it and manually restarted training pretty quickly. Figured Iā€™d get a bit of SP but nothing major from this.

I got SP on 2 chars, but my skill queue was stopped on 3 chars ā€¦
Your reimbursement script doesnt seem to be very accurate.

Not completed successfully, 3 accounts all paused, only 1 gets reimbursed. Its a joke you got this wrong in the first place however to not even be able to put it right is a far worse CCP