Skill Queue Issue - Reimbursement Complete!

How were we supposed to be reimbursed? Should we see unallocated SP or were they applied to the existing queues?

Of my three affected accounts one character’s queue doesn’t seem to have changed at all. One character was affected but I intentionally let their MCT lapse so it’s hard to tell. The third seems to have lost time (2d 4hr went to 2d 11hr)

It seems clear that for some people this reimbursement exercise has failed.

Surely, a modern game developer like CCP has the means to identify which people were affected by a dodgy script of their own generation, and to what degree; to calculate the damage, and finally, to make good.

I don’t really understand why the players themselves need to be involved at all.

Unless, that is, the CCP shop-front is as clean as a whistle, but the store-room is an unmitigated shambles.

(Checked my 3 accounts; all were affected by the problem, none have had skill points reimbursed)

If we had SP reimbursed, would it be shown as unallocated SP? (Like if I had skill injected?)

Whether or not I get any SP (didn’t lose much anyway) thanks for the reimbursement :slight_smile:

Like so many others, nothing seems to have reimbursed on any of my accounts. They all have some amount of free SP sitting around normally, and it would be hard to tell if any of them had been adjusted up or down, but regardless, there were no new notifications saying GMs had gifted anything.

Also, like many others, I view the small amount of SP as so small it is barely even worth worrying about, especially when considering the extra SP everyone has been raking in with these +10 boosters from the current event. SP wise, I’m a happy capsuleer, and +/- a few thousand SP isn’t going to change things for me.

Finally, like many others, I am concerned that this is yet another half-hearted, messed up response to a problem entirely of CCP’s invention. In fact, this was supposed to be the solution to an entirely different problem entirely of CCP’s invention. This pattern has been going on for a while now. THIS is what I’m sad about, not my missing 3,400 SP.

1 Like

I was training at 45 sp/min so why am I getting reimbursed for 40 sp/min? Giving out less than was lost is not an adequate solution here for an issue entirely caused by CCP.

I didn’t even get reimbursed, had to send a ticket and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Because they’re also accounting for the fact that people would be training off-attribute skills as well. Those people likely got more SP/min back than they “lost” in the first place.

No reimbursed skillpoints on 2 accounts. Good work!:stuck_out_tongue:

First, these new forums need some serious formatting help… eyesore-city.

Second, come on @CCP_Falcon . This isn’t the kind of behavior that created the player base CCP has enjoyed for so long, that created YOUR commitment and love of the game. This is the stuff that is finally, after almost 15 years, breaking that player bases loyalty and commitment. In the past when things were buggered up as badly as this was, CCP didn’t do this whole ‘we’re going to figure out how many pennies to give everyone back’ crap… if queues were being affected for 8 hours due to this script, everyone got 8 hours of free sp, because the space pixels were far less important than the loyalty and support of the player base. So what if it meant people will buy one less injector. It might mean one less miniplex purchase, but it will also mean an entire player base happy with how their game handled a mistake, and would also tell their friends as much, about how well CCP did by them when they messed something up.

These last couple years in particular have been dismal to watch. You guys used to give out a bonus remap or two throughout the year, and the playerbase ‘mob’ loved you for it(skipping over the whole mess of the future of the attribute system). It was no particular sweat off CCP’s back, and massively appreciated by the player base, as is anything of that nature. Now, instead of doing those awesome little extras, CCP is implementing ways to charge us for pretty much everything, and what CCP has given out as christmas presents is just garbage that becomes an ever greater mockery. This isn’t the game you grew up on, nor me, nor most the older player base. This isn’t the solution that creates player base loyalty. CCP could really do with getting back to some of that relationship development. How many people are still going to get screwed because they restarted their queues and your solution doesn’t take care of that… and they’re just too tired of dealing with this BS to even care. Missed opportunity… instead of letting that person walk away with hands in the air… reach out and pull them back. ‘Hey, we broke the queue for 8 hours, here’s 8 hours of SP. We know some people are going to get a bit extra off this because they were able to restart their queues, but we’d rather make sure we took care of everyone who wasn’t as well, and happy birthday to those who are getting a bit more.’ inserts 2 isk, or should it be one miniplex these days?

I haven’t checked all my accounts, but so far I haven’t SEEN any notifications of SP reimbursed or any other way to tell, and I can’t be bothered with dealing with the ticket system because it is the worst I’ve ever seen it.

-1 to relationship with CCP counter.

-One of those middle aged players

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/a-letter-to-the-followers-of-eve/ This really does need to be re-read by a great many on both sides of the CCP/customer line.

12 Likes

CCP should just keep it simple and just give a flat day or two worth of SP for players.

Too easy, problem solved. Move on to bigger issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reimbursement

1 Like

Hmm, logged off 1 hr before midnight, logged back in 30 minutes before DT (630 AM).

Pretty sure I lost 6 hours at least of SP on 12 accounts, I do not see a single SP allegedly reimbursed in my Unallocated SP pool. oh well, not going to cry over the SP. But the fact this reimbursement appears to be broken and I feel I am being lied to by a company i give RL cash to for these things…well I will just say that alone speaks volumes to me, as well as to probably many other players.

2 Likes

It’s not fact, it’s guess.

I don’t see the skill addition.
Is it done automatically? My skill queue ends on the same time it was supposed to end.
This is the case for 4 of my toons.

If you received anything, then you would have a notification letting you know and unallocated skills to apply.

If you didn’t get that then:

1. your skill queue didn’t stop, so you aren’t entitled to any
  2. there is a mistake.

In case of 2, submit a support ticket.

1 Like

I logged in, found an account not training. Thought I was a moron, and restarted it.
I dont even remember which account it was, when I last accessed it, or when I restarted it.
Not remembering these things is what happens when you get old like me…

So I dont believe I got any SP refunded, and I can just see the response to a ticket saying
"I think I probably lost some SP on an account, but I dont know which one and I dont know when I started it again"

So I wont waste my time.

I do agree though, the script is not strong in these ones…

:frowning:

2 Likes

CCP restarted my skill queue … will wait till after today’s downtime to mail a ticket.

I got SP’s and didn’t even realize I was missing any. Thanks Falcon!!

It’s like Christmas!!:grinning:

2 Likes

Like many people I haven’t received the missing SP for any of the 6 characters spread over 4 accounts that were paused. I checked all 12 characters I have on those accounts, too.

what about reimbursement for you charging me for eve when I cancelled my account? Fuckers I just noticed you had been charging me.

not one account credited despite all 4 stopping