Skilling Spree - Event Feedback

Not sure about misprint:

Answer CONCORD’s call to arms by fighting the Triglavians and various other foes.

Implies that not only Triglavians are eligible. I assume that at least Drifters, Sleepers and Sansha (incursions) will be counted as well because they all are part of ongoing story.

Nope, game breaking. You must not have played games with achievements or goals. Now I know nothing of CCP’s plan, but I would assume its level based rewards like Project Discovery (or I got the name wrong, reference the 3500 level 99% ACC thread).

Kill
50 serp frigs - 10k
25 cruisers - 10k
20 BC - 10k
15 BS - 10K

Something like that, than progressively more rewards for higher goals like 1000 frigs or maybe 50k rare (or its a drop, I dunno)

1 Like

Nah, it most likely to be event-like with tasks that reward SP:

Get rewards ranging from 10,000 Skill Points for one kill, to the rarer 50,000 Skill Points for more kills per challenge.

One kill for 10000 SP may as well mean “1 Incursion mothership” or even a pirate F.O.B.

So… any one logged in after DT today to see if the Skilling Spree has actually Begun ?

2 Likes

Censured

1 Like

It works with challenges. Mine was “kill 1 NPC”. I did that shooting a random mission rat. That was good enough and got me 10K skillpoints. My next challenge is tommorow after DT (24hrs)

I got the 50k, you have to kill 10 NPCs.

Censured

hehe, there I got all excited…

Two lvl4’s later, over 50 kills, 10k sp’s.

…my own fault. :smile:

Its more of a “daily” than a challenge. they way they worded it many people are under the impression of sp per rat kill, i thought it would be a series of challenges, but it seems to be once a day just go kill something heres some sp. mime was kill 1 npc for 10k

1 Like

What is the future will see a change to how a character trains skills and how the training queue works?

What if the training queue speed was removed and that the character would need to either kill npc’s or other players to reach a daily train time?

How would this change impact the skill farming characters who never undock?

How do i use the sp gained?

They’re added as unallocated skillpoints. You add them to your que from there. (same as the free skillpoints from the free sp week)

2 Likes

Yes, so much for the earn as much as you want :-). But hey we knew it was too good to be true. On the flip side ANY NPC does qualify for the SP reward. I haven’t tried multiple characters from the same account. So wondering if the limit is for an “Account” vs “Pilot”

VERIFIED So the SP reward applies to EACH character / toon on your account(s).

1 Like

its per pilot, already tried that and it works, some got 50k, some got 25, i got 10k

EDIT - Top Right above system info, click flag to see event tracker. Thanks to Chan_aar

Got a pop up about killing stuff for SP, but no info on what I have to do… Unless Im being dumb?

Basically that. Any npc should count I think.

Just wondered. Usually they give you a list of what you need to do, and the reward.

Probs want us to work it out for ourselves!

In game, top left corner of the screen just above the search box you should have a bunch of icon’s (Search, System Info, Route) there is currently another one, which looks like a flag. Hover the mouse over it to get the popup “Events”. … Click it to be told what is going on.

1 Like