Skilling Spree Speed Run Contest - Feedback

Not sure what you’re referring to, I logged into the game late, completed the task and the timer stated 3 hrs and Downtime hit before the timer was done. I didn’t bother logging back in after DT cuz I went to sleep.

The next day I logged into the game earlier than the day before and got the first task again, timer stated 2 1/2 hrs for reset, was online when it happened and got the 2nd task. The reset then showed something like 1 1/2 hrs but again DT hit before the timer ran out and after logging out of the game, I went to sleep.

Anyway, logged into the game yesterday, late as usual, and had a task to kill 5 NPC’s for 25k SP’s. did that and once again DT hit before the timer reset.

I previously had 250k unallocated SP’s in my character sheet gained from previous events before this Skilling Spree started.

So far I’ve gotten 2x kill 1 NPC for 10k SP’s and 2x kill 5 NPC’s for 25k SP’s. Last night before I logged out due to DT, I checked and now have 320k unallocated SP’s in my character sheet so the numbers are correct.

By the way, this is on an alt character that has well over 50 mill SP’s but due to being an Alpha Clone, those unallocated SP’s can’t be used until I turn that account back into Omega Clone.

EDIT:
I actually logged this character in last night to check assets and complete some contracts. This is the first time this character has logged into the game during this Skilling Spree event. The very first task listed was kill 10 NPC’s for 50k SP’s.

So while in the process of traveling around to take care of business, I decided to do the task and check the Asteroid Belts in a 0.5 system. The system had about a dozen belts and as usual, all the ones I checked had NPC Mining Fleets in them.

I actually only checked a little over half of the belts in system to complete the task since some of the belts didn’t spawn regular roid rats after landing on-grid. The whole process to complete the task took me about 10 to 15 minutes max because I also decided to loot all wrecks and process the loot in station for minerals.

First group of regular roid rats found was 2 NPC’s, then 4 NPC’s, then 3 NPC’s and last group to complete the task was another 4 NPC’s. The thing I found most surprising was the fact that all wrecks contained loot. I think CCP may have also buffed loot drops for this event.

Anyway, the task reset timer once again showed 3 hrs and as usual due to my late log in, Downtime happened before it reset.

So this character’s first task = kill 10 NPC’s for 50k SP’s.