Skilling Spree Speed Run Contest - Feedback

You forgot the onerous part of having to set up 3rd party video capture, video compressing, uploading to a different 3rd party video hosting or cloud service and only then you are “qualified” to send your entry for participation. I highly doubt CCP will accept a few GB raw video files as entries…

@CCP_Falcon where is our ingame video capture tool?

7 Likes

Are you Fing kidding me, we have to screw around with videos?

You have a contest but you couldn’t get off your ass and code it?

-1 dumb idea is dumb.

8 Likes

Ok… This doesn’t feel attractive to me at all! >.>

It just doesn’t sound fun… The rewards are good, but still…

Also, for the people pissed about more free sp being injected into the game plz stop complaining! It’s quite obvious by now that CCP is aware of this “issue” and don’t agree with it being an issue!(A sentiment that I also happen to agree with… Open the flood gates to SP for all I care o/)

2 Likes

I used OBS and youtube/gmail and youtube even has a video editor were we are able to trim the recording.

If you stop complaining, the company has to figure that players are finally “ok” with it. (I don’t object to getting new players “up to speed” btw)

2 Likes

I wonder how much of this SP (from all events) is going into more Titans Rorq’s and Supers…

1 Like

CCP is taking on a huge burden of judging what could be hundreds or thousands of entries. How many hamsters are involved? Will any be harmed in the judging process? #HamsterLivesMatter

5 Likes

HG Ascendency implant set ftw, i guess… This event is highly likely to become P2W.

1 Like

It’s been a long time since I hear people talking about the poor hamsters… Glad to see they are not forgotten. o/

Also, yeah… I believe they are kind shoting themselves in the foot with that one >.>

3 Likes

why would hamsters shoot themselves in the foot? :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

F

EvE Online.

3 Likes

I see your point… I guess I did not manifest myself properly in that post! :frowning:
I meant to say that we should stop complaining about this since it’s obvious that CCP is trying something new by removing the value o injectors, thus making skill points more accessible. In other words NERFING the profit of skill point “miner”(?).

I see they have the right to complain like everybody else, but personally I’m more inclined to see this nerf to their game play with the “Hard the ■■■■ up” mentality and welcome them to having their gameplay\profit maker nerfed for a change. >.>

1 Like

Rather lame
Will skip

3 Likes

shove this where the sun dont shine…

1 Like

Ever see anyhing like this , all 1 day old ships all piled up on 1 asteroid , LOL

3 Likes

LoL

They suffered so much already… They want it all to end! T.T

I meant that CCP may have shot it self in the foot over this event… There will be hundreds of entries in it, and I do not envy the guys sorting through all those videos :frowning:

Also, now that I think about it… A game that allows for min-maxing and efficiency the way EVE does… There is a perfect anwer for the question they are asking here…

1 Like

CCP has to lock ventures away from Alphas next lol

This screenshot shows quite clearly the nature of EVE… Here if you have a single account, you are the odd fella in the room! >.>

1 Like

I am an odd 1, :slight_smile :wink:

1 Like

Man, Eve forums literally will complain about anything. Don’t like it? Don’t do it. It’s an optional for funsies event. If it is engaging and fun sounding to the devs let them have their fun.

5 Likes

That makes 2 of us! :laughing: