Skilling Spree Speed Run Contest - Feedback

Yeah, it’s really gonna be hard, checking the timestamps on the undock and kill.

1 Like

Better skills say it already is.

1 Like

sure - once they have parsed thru the entries, in their various submission formats. Its a pile of paperwork. Far better if player entries could be judged entirely through server logs.

2 Likes

And I thought I was doing good getting 10000 skill points a day free, right after a week of 25000 skill points a day, I will go back to my Rich Plagioclase harvesting , :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am still a noob , trying to still figure this s**t out, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been using it on Fighter Hang V and trust me, it is not exactly what you would call “speeding along”.

1 Like

Well, sub 2s align is doable on alpha. Targeting might be within 1 server tick as well, depending on the target. Availability of alts/friends with skirmish (align time) near dock and information (scan res/lock range) links on the site is not really limited to omegas. Warp speed will be a major component in this competition and HG Ascendency is a huge boost.

@CCP_Falcon if citadel is anchored in the same grid as static asteroid belt and that belt has some rats - does that count as “rats on undock”?

I wonder if its possible to send an undocking person into fleet warp before they are fully loaded…

Find the person who had this bad idea and promote them to toilet cleaning.

7 Likes

Wow ,really my screenshot was flagged, O well keep on aRockin’, :wink:

1 Like

The best people are those who have made these types of mistakes before and learnt from them, this whole execute the decision maker is a horrible American tradition that should just be removed from this world.

1 Like

This is the kind of poor engagement strategy they try in my work.

0/0.19 for effort

2 Likes

Rapid Fire V
Sharpshooter V
Small [weapon] Specialization IV-V
Surgical Strike V
Trajectory Analysis V

It adds up.

this is just… lol

1 Like

Added an additonal rule as we’ve received one entry that was recorded in 360p that’s completely illegible.

• Videos must be fully legible, at a minimum resolution of 720p.

it doesnt if you land on top and blap the target.

The more ridiculous all this crap gets, the more I become convinced CCP is actually acting “rationally” - though probably not in our interest. I guess it is connected with the merger.

Anyway - my alt is now alpha and my main has bought game time with ISK for the first time. No more money for the greedy suckers.

5 Likes

wtf are you serious??? i dont know what to say… wow

3 Likes

Of course it does. Rapid Firing is cycle time. Surgical Strike is pure damage. Specialization is pure damage. Sharpshooter is Optimal—try using blasters without it, you’ll find ‘on top’ isn’t on top enough. And I didn’t even get into Motion Prediction—because you’ll need tracking if you’re ‘on top’ of them.

It still adds up.

1 Like

CCP thanks you for supporting the PLEX market, as every PLEX purchased gives them cash.

2 Likes

If they want to milk the weak - let’s see how far they get with that. I certainly won’t send the wrong signal now by resubscribing.

2 Likes