SMT : Eve Map Tool

Still runtime/script error while trying to add char?!?

@Savo_Kaitner what version are you running ?

hello, SMT does not work at all… it wont even open.

please help

@Tortillina can you post the .net error event logs for SMT (under event viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application ) and i can take a look… or pop over to the discord and drop them in the bug-reports channel.

I tried it too on my brand new Win 10 computter and it doesn’t start. Am I missing something?

.NET Runtime:

Application: SMT.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String, System.IO.SearchOption, System.IO.SearchResultHandler`1<System.__Canon>, Boolean)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(System.String, System.IO.SearchOption)
   at SMT.EVEData.EveManager.FileWatcher(System.String)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Application Error:

Faulting application name: SMT.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f1c8dd9
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.535, time stamp: 0x50cc8d5a
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000000000003a839
Faulting process id: 0x3280
Faulting application start time: 0x01d675ba5d156799
Faulting application path: C:\Users\paper\Desktop\SMT_0.90\SMT.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: c11f31b1-e1b8-4b98-8a01-af9f49fb446a
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

You need eve installed for it to read the logs; already a bug about this one and fixed it locally for the next release… as a short term work around if you create the directory structure in My Documents Called EVE\logs\Chatlogs it will work.

1 Like

Ah… I started SMT before EVE was completely installed and now that I start SMT again (after restarts etc) it works. :slight_smile: Thanks.

I have loved this tool. While i was out of the house the power went out. I restarted when I came home. Now SMT_90 will start the splash screen, the map loads for a moment then both close as the program shuts down. I tried SMT_087a that I had from before and does the same thing.

SMT_90 had been working perfectly before this.

A new release : 0.91

New

• Trig Invasions shown on regional map
  • Toggle to hide offline characters
  • Highlight for jump bridges on hover on the regional map
  • Thera out sig added to system hover-over

Fixes

• Adjustments to route setting to hopefully avoid out of order waypoints

The main changes in this release are :

The trig invasions will show on the map…

However any systems with a security status change will have an additional chevron icon :

You can enable / disable these in the preferences and also just limit it to Final Luminality systems :

And you can see the list of these in the new panel on the right :

Thanks to https://kybernaut.space/ for the data since this is not available in ESI.

I’ve added a higlight to the jump bridges when you hover over a system that has a jump bridge it will highlight the jump bridge and the system it goes to :

Source and binaries here : https://github.com/Slazanger/SMT/releases/tag/SMT_091

Let me know if you have any issues; if you’d like to pop by discord and say hello join here : https://discord.gg/QSuJjNn
Slaz.

1 Like

I can not get the activite character when the game has been started frist

Snipaste_2020-08-22_09-21-59

@Sekiro_Sharisa have you authenticated ? (on the characters tab on the right, add character). If you havent it will only detect them when you change system (it looks for the “System changed to X” message)

Loving the tool, awesome work!

However, I’m having difficulty with adding jump bridges - when I select ‘find gates’ it returns a heap but it is also missing gates that I know to be deployed and working. Any thoughts on what might be going wrong?

@Ironathel unfortunately the find for the jump bridges wont get all of them due to some issues with ESI (its a LONG standing bug : https://github.com/esi/esi-issues/issues/108)

If you pop over to the discord there are some bits to help find these pinned

1 Like

Sry but I want to know what does the light blue systems mean. I have checked your updates. There is a sudden change in 0.53 without explanation.

@wango_Maken light blue is systems with Ice belts

1 Like

A new small release : 0.92

New :

• Split Universe colour scheme from the region view
  • new colour option for regional gates

Fixes :

• Updates to Json format from the kybernaut.space site
  • Update to new ZKill urls
  • fix for crash when port 8762 is already used during auth flow

Mainly bug fixes this time round… the only real visible change is to the universe view… new set of default colours and the ability to colour them seperately from the region view :

Source and binaries here : https://github.com/Slazanger/SMT/releases/tag/SMT_092

Let me know if you have any issues; if you’d like to pop by discord and say hello join here : https://discord.gg/QSuJjNn
Slaz.

1 Like

configure the program, validate my data, register the INTEL channel and it does not detect it, in my intel chat they send messages and not one appears in the program, I uninstalled it, installed it again and it does not work for me, any solution? , Thanks in advance

@Svetlana_Stakhiva what do you have in the intelchannels text file ? and what in-game channels are you part of ?

I put the exact name of the intel channel where I belong in INTELCHANELLS but even with that it does not detect it. it is well written without spaces.

pop over to the discord and we can work out why…