SMT : Eve Map Tool

See I knew it was a noob question, such a simple solution!

Worked 100%, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi! Whenever I use the Find Gates button, it pulls in a lot of Jumpbridges, but they don’t seem to be correct (maybe it’s old data?). Since the function doesn’t work during DT, I assume it’s pulled from ESI. Is this an error on CCP’s side?

Also, feature request: showing more than one region :wink:

The gate search is problematic because of a couple of esi bugs :

/characters/{character_id}/search/ returns 500 Unhandled Internal error on certain structure searches · Issue #1268 · esi/esi-issues · GitHub
200 OK response for non-exists / destroyed structure · Issue #1129 · esi/esi-issues · GitHub
/characters/{character_id}/search/ returns fewer structure results than you might expect · Issue #108 · esi/esi-issues · GitHub

If you pop over to the discord, there are some instructions to help find them manually

1 Like

A new small release : 1.02

• Fixed bugs with older character portraits
  • Updated the ship database to include the missing ships
  • Added a volume option for the Intel Warning
  • Added filters to ignore intel
  • DPI awareness per monitor

Source and binaries here : https://github.com/Slazanger/SMT/releases/tag/SMT_102

Let me know if you have any issues; if you’d like to pop by discord and say hello join here : https://discord.gg/QSuJjNn
Slaz.

1 Like

First off, a big thank you for the amazing tool! I just discovered it and so far I‘m very impressed. Great job!

I do have a feature suggestion however: when I mouse-over a system, show me when the system was last mentioned in intel channels and what the message was. Or perhaps just highlight the last message in intel channels that mentioned the mouse-over system (scroll the intel channel log to the message and highlight).

I think that may be a good addition, especially when you‘re moving around and want to check your route.

While you‘re at it you could also go so far as to implement a feature in the route finder that shows you a list of all systems in the route and when/what was last reported (and what zKB kills exist in those systems).

As I said I‘m a very new user so if any of these features already exist and I just failed to find them yet then I apologise in advance. :wink:

Cheers!

Hey there, I’ve been using your program for the better part of a few months here (back when the whole war was starting) but since my alliance has since moved out of the delve/ querious region, my SMT no longer shows the proper intel channels, do i need to manually add them in somehow, or is there a file i need to select to see intel chat from my new region? thanks so much in advance :slight_smile:

@Calyn_Teemsma you need to ensure the intel channels in the preferences are configured to match the channels you want to monitor in game

1 Like