SMT : Eve Map Tool

Any chance you’ll have a build for Mac?

Let me investigate… as it stands its just raw wpf, but it shouldn’t be too bad to port to something like xwt…

i love this app, but i’m feeling really concerned about programs like this and like NEAR2 that basically ruin ratter hunting in NS witch the chat log parsing and audio warning, i mean if ratters use this they have an advantage over hunters, i believe ccp should introduce local delay to even the odds or simply forbid those features cause it’s messed up.

It needs an active organised “Intel” channel, with people posting it to work… also I actually created this app primarily to hunt ratters :wink:

Amazing programm. Thx. Can u add filter for peoples in space?

1 Like

Got an update coming fairly soon (next day or so) however this will break all existing versions as I move it over to another dev app…

Just to clarify… this will break the ESI part (set desto/waypoint)

Another small release 0.33 (Fairly soon afterwards all previous version’s esi functionality will stop working)

• Zoom controls on Map
  • Merge (still not 100%) on sov regions
  • Re-Jig of links between systems

Download at https://github.com/Slazanger/SMT/releases/tag/SMT_033 (source available too)

Zoom controls should appear on the left side of the map :slight_smile: pan, zoom

The merged region stuff is a merging of the cells per alliance so it should blob them together :slight_smile:

As always feedback is appreciated.
Slaz.

Great update :smile:
since 0.32 ive been having lots of crashes, or “time out” where the screen becomes grey and i get “program has stopped working”. They might be linked to ESI being down or having connectivity issues which might make the program try to connect endlessly and freezes the program while waiting for a successful attempt. Note that these freezes always happen with the tracking feature enabled.

I’ve noticed a couple of oddities when “follow” is ticked, i’ll spend some time digging through and see if i can nail it down

I am trying this, but for some reason my intel window stays empty.
Is the intel window meant to scan the chat logs or something else?

Man, what a great tool, amazing job !

A couple requests :

-Add a setting for the warning sound, so that it only plays when the intel come from x jumps from our current system (or the selected one).
-I suspect it won’t be possible, but can you widen the “Friendly Jump Bridges” color to a coalition scale ?

Afaik, you need to add your intel channel name to “IntelChannels.txt”, the file is in SMT folder.

1 Like

Inside the folder is an IntelChannels text file, put each channel you would like to monitor on a separate line (I haven’t built a UI for this bit yet)

-Add a setting for the warning sound, so that it only plays when the intel come from x jumps from our current system (or the selected one).

I’m already working on this one… one of the last big non-obvious updates was changing the way the map is represented such that I can do navigation and flood fills out (to get me systems within X gates of Y…)

-I suspect it won’t be possible, but can you widen the “Friendly Jump Bridges” color to a coalition scale ?

So do you want 3 grades of colours ? Alliance/Coalition/Hostile ?

1 Like

Very nice tool. Thank you sir

1 Like

That would be nice !
And again, thank you for your great work :ok_hand:

I would love if you could add an option for SMT to remain on top of the game.

A sneak peak at the whole universe view for the jump planner :slight_smile:

Lots of stuff to display, just working through how to make it usable at this size!

2 Likes

New feature requests:

1. For jump planner add to setup skills what affect to jump range
  2. Auto-hide settings panel and add some buttons:
    1. Buttons ESI npc, pods, ships, jumps
    2. Control ESI scale
  3. Set on-top to may use map without alt-tab or something
    Like this:

Zoom so awesome, you so cool developer

1 Like

I like the idea of the mini toolbox in the top right… the toolkit does support auto hide, let me see what I can do with that… also always ontop and transparency should hopefully be in the next version