So CCP

I don’t consider any form of grace to losing from a P2W mechanic.

Yes yes…we all should fly the same ship, have the same fit, have the same about of SP and not be allowed to play more than anyone else…then you might be happy…

Entitled millennial 2020 logic folks …

2 Likes

What? Earning more ISK for better gear is now P2W for you? FFS…

It’s not that hard to come up with tbh, it’s just that with the imbalance it’s caused, it’s become almost the ONLY option to beat them with.

No, there’s “better gear” within a reasonable frame, ie regular blue/faction mods just like old times.

and then theres 10 bil abyssal module level of “steamroll everyone since im ■■■■”, “better gear” … lol

…and your assumption is that anyone that beats you is a wallet warrior.

Eve is not the game for you.

No, only the guys I’ve encountered who were ■■■■ pilots before, and are now steamrolling people and feeling very “elite” because they had more trillions than me…is just lol …

Eve is no longer the game for me no, with each increasing levels of stupid design decisions I admit.

you can contract your stuff to me… and dont slam “The Door”, please.

So you continue to be a bad pilot with ? no thanks.

So all you are made at, after 25+ posts, are ISK rich players that out-blam you with pricey modules…lol…

Bye…you wont be missed.

And after 25+ posts, you still can’t tell between 2 intensity levels.

Too bad Eve has to go down with/because of stupids like yourself.

More salt please…

less idiots please, the world needs it…

Let it all out…it’s ok little guy…there are much easier games you can play…

Come on you stupid shitter, Eve isn’t “hard” lol, stop telling yourself that it is at this rate of p2w.

Yea you’re so “elite Eve playa” to be able to pay your way to fame and glory lmao, are you Trump’s son in law …

You can’t deal with different opponents. Move on…this isn’t your game…

And yet another miraculous catch on these forums, we’re having a surplus. Why do people suffering a ship loss, or people who need to take a break from the game, turn to the forums to vent and throw tantrums ?

cabin-fever-cartoon

1 Like

“different”, as in, bigger wallet.

No i don’t give such people content, in any game.

Could be that something’s really wrong with the game for once ?

No ? Best not look or think at it too hard then.

Yep…sorry this isn’t “communism” where we all have exactly the same thing to play with. Bye comrade…