So my man play this game

Hahaha i think i know what you mean, but there is a few terms I am not aware of yet.

I’m my head this would be really fun. Before that I am going to tell him that if I ever take him in pvp he must clean for a week.

Hey, if I was a girl instead of a G.I.R.L. -especially one with a nice voice - I’d manipulate my fellow nerds in this game big league. When it came to acquiring material possessions I’d make Mintchip seem like Mother Theresa.

3 Likes

Obvious male troll is still a male troll.

2 Likes

Husband just saw this forum. haha.

Best begging post in a while.

But since I smell the bullsh*t that it is, some remarks on how to do it better.

1. If you pretend to be a girlfriend of a player, don’t sound like an experienced scammer.
  2. Also don’t try too hard to sound girly.

The rest is pretty good though. Use of assumed female character to awaken the white knight syndrome brought you at least one Skill Injector. Well done.

Nice scam. Do you mind if I call it “boner scam” from here on out?

1 Like

Nailed it! :smiley:

Hihihihi

You didn’t shave neck beard or don Fedora. Disappointed

Told you this thread was going to blow up. Worth it. I know her husband so unless it is him selfe, i bet this is his wife.

And if you want to top him in EVE, i will support you.

1 Like

Thank you
And im aware of that boys will be boys, some are mature as the seeds im growin in my garden. :seedling: :see_no_evil:

Seconded!

Want to say thank you all. And people who i meet in the game, you are really kind.

Yeah, that’s what you think now

1 Like

i bet most are nice and helpfull, its only the once that are not that people remember. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If hes your husband, then divorce him and get half of all his assets. That will blow his mind.

Or you could also require isk for sex.

1 Like

If hes your husband, then divorce him and get half of all his assets.
LOL

that is terrible idea and dont listen to people in eve. most are idiots. I sent you some isk, i dont mind anyway,i got enugh.
Buy some injectors and a good ship.

See you next time in space again, and kick his ass in a fair fight.

1 Like

It’s a scam!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

ohmy god. Are you like richest in eve? THANK YOU ans yes see you ingame later again. :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Babe… this is cheating.