So my man play this game

Lol no… i am not.

Iv talked to her yesterday on discord, i buy that its legit atleast :speech_balloon:

1 Like

Sup doodz,
my name is Jake, but my friends call me Mr. Pepperoni Cheese. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So my woman play this game and I wanna beat her. No, I mean in this game. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Hihihi. One moment, I have to go to the garden.

Back. Okay, I don’t really have a garden, but a man can dream, can’t he? Just had to close the door, because dog was yelling for food.

So where was I? Ya, my woman. She say to me that she’s Alpha, but I wanna show her who’s the REAL Alpha.

So I started playing this game and I really don’t know anything about it and haven’t really undocked, but I enjoy the big vast universe. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyway I wanna be better than my woman and she already has 4M SP. Don’t really know what that is, but it sounds a lot and sounds important. I don’t have any and also no ISK.

Maybe if I beat her, she’ll blow my mind or so. So come, help a brother out, will ya?

I don’t know how, but I’ll hint again at SP and ISK, because sounds legit like the stuff everybody wants.

K, thanks bros!

:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Yea, that is pretty much what happes here. I cant complain, but my husband is.

I will make this my thing in eve, be nice and meet people. join the best corps and be noticed by important people.
I will set a goal so high that whatever i achieve i won`t be satisfyed :rainbow:

I will do this because this was the most fun i have hade in all my time in gaming.

Thank you all for helping out. See you in space

Whhaaat, you are a duuude? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You clearly don’t understand the concept of marriage.

She’s married to him so she already owns all his assets and he’s working on getting get more as we speak.

Why would she charge ISK for sex when she can charge dollars?

So many virgins in this game . . .

Because this RMT keeps their relationship spicy?

Because women aren’t stupid and “A man cannot live on bread alone.”

No im not a dude, im a lady ofc.

Half the population, all the brains :smiley:

Best case scenario:

Dude sits at the keyboard and asks his wife/GF, “how would you word this?”.

Then, have her go on Discord or TS when someone calls :cow2::poop:.

10/10 Jita Scam.

No self respecting woman calls herself a lady.

fake news, 100% a guy

women dont play eve, theres no kitchens

1 Like

The best way to make isk depends mostly on where u live. Market pvp is good isk but requires a lot of isk to make. As far as pvp goes u can pvp day one and it isn’t much of an issue. Imo a good rule of thumb is sp/isk makes more isk but not always but u can feel free to eve mail me.

1 Like

In EVE women have their respected work fields… exotic dancing and/or sandwich enthusiast. :wink:

Thank you for your kindness

Dont hesitate to pm if you need more help.

Lets make you one badass character that everyone hates since you get everything free.
Would not surprice me if you get famous for this.

Say hi to your man from me…

Hey man did you get my mail?

Yes, tho man is quite inaccurate :). I am sorry that have not responded yet, both real life and others ingame take up a lot of my time. I will respond soon

Oh sorry