So my man play this game

Famous like Mintchip?

1 Like

we donā€™t need another devblog about mintchip

Stop pretending to be a girl. Sighā€¦

Dudeā€¦ this is a girlā€¦tho if she got a man i cant be sure. But the fact is that people accually giving her isk/ plex and even injectors is to me weird.

How much isk does people have in eveā€¦ and whats the point of giving it to her?

I donā€™t understand either.

1 Like

This thread is so cringey.

2 Likes

People have multiple billions even trillions maybe, ISK just laying in the wallets and people thinking about making more. Multiple billions have streamed thru my hands too.

What is the point? Cant say for them. I would not give ISK most of the time personally, sometimes maybe when I happen to encouter someone in game exploring is some very low end frigate and I feel touched and compassionate about them, that they have to endure all what I endured, but advice I think is worth more than ISK. Dont know if the person is woman or man, I actually never asked.

I have not given anything to OP, only advice to not play this game, but that ws completely ignored. I suppose we are all in it together now. Poor us, thankfully I limit my activity to forums now, where I can shitpost like a stupid, having s silly laugh from time to time. :thinking:

I think forum and some chat is more interesting than game full of repetition and grind, cant understand why local is so silent at most of the game, probably people want to be silent and dont talk but chill out completely. At forum its more random and content is diferent mostly every day.

1 Like

You knowā€¦ the reason for giving is unclear, but if your rich enugh you can do it to piss others of, or brag about how much isk you got, or just do something different.

I do it because of all those reasons, and i dont really care. iI got enugh and this is a way to spend them and make a thread big.
I want in.
Maby i spend mostā€¦ and if i do i winā€¦
Those are the rules, i dint make em, but i obey them

Sending you 5 bil isk, buy more injectors

1 Like

I agree in alot what you say Nana

ā€œI think forum and some chat is more interesting than game full of repetition and grind, cant understand why local is so silent at most of the game, probably people want to be silent and dont talk but chill out completely. At forum its more random and content is diferent mostly every day.ā€
Well put

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:
Thank you, yes i bought more injectors

Remember the mud and caltrops you had to crawl through to get where you are? Yeah this one skipped that for going hihihi on the forums. Shameful display.

Gj cucksters

1 Like

sp donā€™t mean anything u could have every skill in the game and still not be able to fit or flay a ship right

I might been given a character and this one got a lot more skill points it seems.
This made me think about what to do with this character, a lot of people now that I talk to know me by this character. So I will probably mail them all and tell them what my new face will look like.

My idea now tends to be that I will give this character away to anyone who supported/ supports me the most, people who have helped me with tips, isk or just about anything. Not sure how I will pick a winner, but I think I will find a fair way.

If you want to keep supporting me with tips, help or isk, itemsā€¦ I still will play on this character until i have been given the new one.

Pure isk will I move to my new character, but injectors that people have given or items will be on this character for her future owner.

keep both alts are good to have also careful of tos donā€™t want to get banned

TOS? Whatā€™s that

Just biomass it, that will trigger some nerves. Might even post about it on reddit for extra salt farming. :blush:

Oh. terms of service

Hum giving a character away is against it?
Or is it that i cant give a character away to someone who helped the most , cause that is kinda likeā€¦ i dont know gambling or?
i might use this character as an alt then if that may be the case.

Sharing acoounts is bannable actually. If someone is going to transfer character, he have to do that CCP way.

1 Like

Not sure what the problem is, it was obvious he was talking about character transfer when referring to giving the char away.

1 Like

I just wanted to show how its made.

1 Like