So my man play this game

yes that was pretty much what i meant

as I said keep both accounts as having more then one is good

1 Like

Thank You , seems like a good ide, this character has a past now… a week back atleast :smiley:

So, this may or may not have been suggested. Either way, if you want to blow him away (note I did not say blow his mind away), you have probably one of the most pure and concentrated awox opportunities ever.

An Awox is when someone you think is friendly ends up being far less than friendly, and ends up killing the too-trusting pilot. If it’s something you’re interested I’ll speak more on the topic. But I can promise, it’s no longer a friendly rivalry after that… and you’ll probably never be able to play cooperatively with him again after that.

Eve players have long memories for such things.

I see you, you see me
Watch you blowin’ the lines
When you’re making a scene
Oh girl, you’ve got to know
What my head overlooks
The senses will show to my heart
When it’s watching for lies
You can’t escape my

Perverted Old Eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Perverted Old Eyes
They’re watching you
Perverted Old Eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

You play with words you play with love
You can twist it around baby that ain’t enough
'Cause girl I’m gonna know
If you’re letting me in or letting me go
Don’t lie when you’re hurting inside
'Cause you can’t escape my

Perverted Old Eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Perverted Old Eyes
They’re watching you
Perverted Old Eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

Why you…

1 Like

if I were u I would use one for pve and put the other in a pvp corp but that is just me

1 Like

Thank you, very good idea`s

Thank you for the raven Oroshimaru !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aside from this being a horrible idea because he could probably burn her [expletive deleted] house to the ground and kick her golden retriever in his balls in retaliation, I’d also like to point out that she could enlist the help of the people in this thread to ::durp:: Awox ::durp:: her man but then blow OUR minds by double ::hurpity:: Awoxing ::derp:: US with her, uhhhh . . . IT’S HER HUSBAND!!!11

Wait . . . do you know what a husband is?

Excuse me? What am I doing right that you are doing wrong? My wallet grows and over 99% of my ores are bought…

It’s Eve. If you aren’t expecting the literal worst from people, you shouldn’t be playing this game.

And if you lose your marbles and initiate RL aggression over a game… you probably shouldn’t be playing this game.

if u are looking to get into pvp feel free to pm me. u will learn to pvp even if we have to beat it into u. all in good fun of course

1 Like

ITT nerds in shining white armor try to show how much cooler and space rich than her husband they are.

well this thread went to ■■■■

Removed some off topic posts. Keep it on topic and civil, than you.

1 Like

thank you Dorrim.

Some was quite bad.

Of course! If you see anything like that feel free to report it and I or someone on CCL will look at it, free of charge!

No really, it’s free. We aren’t paid.

5 Likes

lies u get a plex

so have you decided what to do with ur accounts

Now… this was a sight. So people donate you isk for beating your husband ingame. You need a helping hand, I can provide that for you. And as I do anything to promote my selfe in any way or means, I am selfish I know.

Here is what I offer.
Read my bio.
Have my name in your bio

This is what’s going to happen.
I will donate you double up what anyone donated you before me. I will be top donator no matter what.

Remember to be with the right people in eve.
I can teach you everything you need to know( almost).
I will help planning your ideas up.