So my man play this game

Like so?

yes
Mail me how much the highest have donated.

and convo me ingame if you want help with anything

donā€™t its a tarp

it was not hihi

My Eve is showing. I see conspiracies and scammers everywhere.

Orochimaru initiates an isk doubling scam, Queen vouches after a long enough thread that people might start to legitimately believe itā€™s not an alt.

Lo and behold, the last 2 weeks end up just being a setup for an isk doubling scam.

Edit:
Although re-reading it, nowhere does he ask for Queen to send any isk. SO maybe Iā€™m wrong.

1 Like

i would not, i dont know him, but he told me a few ideas, and gave me tipsā€¦and isk :).
But i would never say to give him isk. He accually gives isk to people it seems. he have a tread where he gives iskā€¦ i seen it

Oh sryā€¦ saw you edited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yea edited my previous postā€¦ isk doubling is such a common scam that I honestly just glazed over most of what was said the first time. Reading and coffee (but mostly coffee) helps.

1 Like

haha. anyway. i dont know of hes a scammer. maby he is

Hah, hard to say. Not sure it really matters either way. Maybe heā€™s like a morally neutral robin hoodā€¦ stealing from the everyone to give to the everyone else. :thinking:

1 Like

Thats not to far fetched :smiley:

He was nice to me thoā€¦ Dont be angry OrochimaruAngel

if it was a scam who cares because u cant fix stupid anywho if you do want to pvp or want some eve advice feel free to pm or eve mail me I know quite abit about a lot of things.

2 Likes

lol yea that is nice of you

i will xHxHxAOD

Good work

eve is easy and pro guides on you tube.

1 Like

i have seen a few :blush: seems not to easy

for pvp it can be a lot easier than it feels at first. Learn to kite, i even use that in missionsā€¦

goes through isk making, you cn probably make a fair amount just running relic sites in low or null, you can use wormholes to get there and there are plenty of wh mappers you can use.
Protip: always save the exits and use a * before the saved whā€™e that lead back home - its like leaving a breadcrumb :slight_smile:

1 Like

tips tips :DDD thank you. this is small details that are important.

running a vni would probably be better also getting into a vni is easy

what is vni?