So, where IS our war?

I’ll break it down easy for you. Because of that ■■■■■■■■ Pax, the only one who could ■■■■■■■ order an all-in push on the warzone in the Empire is the Empress, and that ■■■■’s a stain, so she ain’t doing that ■■■■. So that kinda botches the whole way they used to turn the heat up. Now, the farther down the totem pole they go giving that order, the less bodies they get to ■■■■■■■ throw. And that ■■■■ never flew in the ■■■■■■■ Republic.

So what the ■■■■’s a pair of empires that ain’t supposed to like each other but ■■■■■■■ agree on this particular ■■■■ so hard they’re willing to take the heat in public if they can’t just order a fight? Easy, you call this ■■■■■■■■. As publicly as ■■■■■■■ possible, especially so all the capsuleers see. Maybe they don’t get all the Amarrians, but you call a slave raid in the Republic? You get Republican capsuleers. In ■■■■■■■ numbers. They’ll drop everything for that ■■■■, 100% of the time, no question, always have.

Otherwise? They ain’t popping that treaty except with their own navies and all-out war, and that ain’t flying either.

1 Like

Only, we didn’t.

I can explain it!

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ then ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ tinfoil ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

7 Likes

I find the idea EM somehow made U’K drop the treaty funny, really.

GL making Harkon do ■■■■.

That said, my post was not about Floseswin, as such, other than as the latest example of ways the current system has us play against ourselves.

Not immediately, but the treaty didn’t blow up until you did show up.

And don’t give me that ■■■■ about how the current system plays us, the current system’s working exactly as ■■■■■■■ intended. Ushra’khan isn’t supposed to call shots anywhere. ■■■■■■■ capsuleers shouldn’t run ■■■■ in general. I ain’t nobody’s fan in government, but you were supposed to ■■■■ up their system, you did, and that’s in everyone’s best interest.

It ain’t ■■■■■■■ noble, but it’s how it ought to go down.

Maybe that’s what it looked like to outside. It was not what seemed to happen, where I was looking at it.

You seem to be mistaken about my original point, because U’K calling the shots is definitely not something I’m advocating, or expect to happen for that matter (thankfully).

Again: my post is not about Floseswin, even though I use it as an example.

Ushra’Khan do call the shots! We shot the ■■■■■■■ shots! We are the shots as matter of fact!

But on a serious note! EM are our friends, our allies and our Sisters and Brothers. Do EM have any influence over U’K? Yes of course, why? because we have a deep respect for them and the work they do for the Minmatar people! and they have saved our Asses on more than one occasion.

Could they convince us to do something we didn’t want to do? Probably not… unless the promise of Amarrians to kill and copious amounts of alcohol!

1 Like

Boy did yinz miss the ■■■■■■■ boat. They didn’t say ■■■■. But when they showed up, yinz had a ■■■■■■■ choice. Shoot those sisters and brothers you were talking about or sell out your word. And for the longest ■■■■■■■ time, yinz talked about how inviolate that word was. But where Templar Dane and Co. shot back at PIE, yinz didn’t have it to follow that treaty through. So no, y’all didn’t fire the ■■■■■■■ shots.

But then, we all knew that was going to happen. And so did Sarum and his ■■■■■■■ buddies. Otherwise, nobody needed to go whistling for a way they knew to make you break.

So basically you’re complaining that

1. U’K did not shoot EM,
  2. EM did not shoot U’K, and
  3. both Minmatar alliances shoot slave raiders?

I think I can live with these, myself.

Now can we possibly pay attention to the not about Floseswin part? The original point was written three years before this treaty, for ■■■■’s sake, so no, it was not caused by it.

2 Likes

The ■■■■ did I say I was complaining? I think I was pretty ■■■■■■■ clear you did a good job, even if you weren’t shooting slave raiders, you had to believe it.

The whole reason I keep talking about Floseswin is because my point was about Floseswin, and it’s perfectly ■■■■■■■ applicable. Again, why the ■■■■ should Shakor want to go to a hotter war with people he’s working with on the side?

The intended audience of public letters rarely is the stated recipient.

These seem like words written from the experience and comfort of one who wasn’t there.

Mine? Or his? Or both?

His. I was basically trying to say that you should pay him no mind.

1 Like

■■■■ it, everyone gets what they want and the whole system keeps trucking along. Let Sarum get his ■■■■■■■ sanctions relief to whatever degree his work’s worth it, let the TLF get their people back, the warzone goes back to whatever ■■■■ passes for normal until they rewrite it and call all that ■■■■ they were popping all this off for their idea. Everybody gets what they want, everyone goes home pissed off.

Why we cannot - or rather, should not - do this was my main point.

It should be the duty of all Minmatar aligned forces, Capsuleer, PMC, or official military, to deny Sarum and the Amarr negotiators as much leverage as possible.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ what’s the point? You think if you fight a little harder we’ll keep an extra .5% of the wheat tarriff in place for the motherland?

Nah, they’re gonna do what they’re gonna ■■■■■■■ do for as many ■■■■■■■ people as it makes sense to consider, and ain’t a damn one of them is us.

But you do what you wanna ■■■■■■■ do. Ain’t nobody is fighting in Floseswin or anywhere that can’t end up a write-off.

If I blinked twice, I could believe you want the negotiations to fail.