So, where IS our war?

I don’t think you do. I think maybe you did, and that you still desperately wish to… but you seem to need to assert that pretty often, in some form. ‘I trust him’, or ‘there’s a plan’ or ‘it’s all for a truer peace’… it seems to me like you’re a man who’s trying to convince himself that he believes something he just… doesn’t… anymore. But then, deep down, weren’t you a Kador man, originally? I forget.

Just like you’re desperately trying to convince yourself that Sarum’s working for some greater purpose, not just his own ego, his own standing in the jockeying of the court, and his own power. Because no, Aldrith, it’s not about a ‘Minmatar mudhole’. It’s about Sarum being put in charge of a swath of space, and then the Amarr Militia pilots in that area of space acted up. So he has to save face, and do something dramatic, or he’ll be diminished in the personal power politics.

That’s it. It’s all just one man’s egotistical over-reaction to the peons daring to have thoughts of their own, and making it look like he’s weak. And really, the enraged flailing and lashing out? Kinda confirms it.

2 Likes

Well, you are wrong.

And so is Arsia. Speaking of being led by the nose…

So it wasn’t Kador you tried flying for in the Succession Trials? Muh bad.

I am Elsebeth, of Rhiannon, born Rhiannon, of the Sebiestor Tribe, one of oldest loyalist Minmatar capsuleers, still actively flying for a loyalist organization, CEO of SoE Roughriders, Head Diplomat of Electus Matari, founding member of Seb Sisters Forever.

And I stand here today
Surrounded by my kin
And we will forever be free

I will now and forever renounce the Evil God
I will not obey His commands
I will not follow His followers
I will not fear His punishment

Let my ancestors smile when they see me
Today, and on the day of my death

4 Likes

You shouldn’t call a war for survival a war of aggression that your nation has started against other nation to kidnap their people and murder their citizens, calling them “slavers” even if they don’t participate in slavery-related businesses, especially when slavery is legal in the borders where they conduct it.

And I am Aldrith Newelle, Lord Consort to Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum, born Shutaq, one of the older loyalist Amarr capsuleers, still actively flying for a loyalist organisation, Paladin Ordinary of the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order, Navarch, Promachos, Destinator, Temperatus, Didaskolos, Diplomat. Father of Theobald Alexander, Tryphena Janae, Mehri Arsia, Masha Alizabeth, Tahmin Raphael and Nush’Abeh Chalna Newelle, Guardian of Din and Hasani Newelle, for whom I serve. Lord Protector of Damnidios Para’nashu, sworn Protector of the Faith, Servant of the Empire, Faithful in the Light of God.

Give strength to my hands, O God, to wipe away all stain, so that I may be able to serve you in purity of mind and body.

Lord, set Ametat the staff of salvation in my hand to fend off all the assaults of Molok.

Purify me, Lord, and cleanse my heart so that, washed in the Blood of the Ancients, so that I may be able to lead the people in purity of mind and body.

Lord, gird me with the belt of purity and extinguish my fleshly desires, that the virtues of reverence and service may abide within me.

Lord, restore Avetat the crown of immortality, which I lost through the collusion of our first parents, and, unworthy as I am to approach Thy sacred mysteries, may I yet gain eternal joy.

3 Likes

And this, Lordling, is why, despite all our good intentions and our best wishes and all our being decent persons and loving kin, we cannot have nice things.

2 Likes

Well, you know, that and raking anyone who isn’t on board with your ■■■■ over the coals. The “Lordling” there had one of yinz at the PIE’s last ball who’s surviving just ■■■■■■■ fine.

I’ve met Lord Aldrith Shutaq Newelle in person myself and both of us are very much alive, thank you very much. That and what people do in parties is completely beside the point.

What, this one?

sigh

That means survival of the free tribes. I am not worried that I will get personally stabbed by Aldrith Newelle, even if he does have the tendency to try and eat people’s eyeballs while rollerskating.

You say that like in this instance it wouldn’t have made the ■■■■■■■ party.

Ok, in addition to a path to happiness, I hope you also find a path to sanity.

Didn’t think you’d be the one bemoaning Aldrith assaulting ■■■■■■■ Nauplius, but okay.

EDIT: actually, nevermind.

Yeah, because the way to oppose people being inhumanly monstrous and evil is to be inhumanly monstrous and evil… in a way that doesn’t actually stop them at all. That totally helps.

Yeah, ■■■■, my bad, I forgot that doing some crazy ■■■■ to a guy directly and not killing him is so much worse than subjecting him and everyone on his ride to plasma burn, AP shrapnel, or just plain vacuum boil. ■■■■, he might actually even SEE the guy he’s killing and not stopping at all. Best get back on his helpful capsuleer ■■■■■■■■.

Well then, I’ve got another one for my block list. OK.

Pilot Newelle while I personally believe (well know, actually) you to be of superior moral character and that you hold no personal enmity towards my people, I also know that as long as the reclaiming remains at the center of your empire’s very existence there can never truly be peace between us.

Still, I will wish for a day when pilots of both EM and PIE can sit down for drinks and reminisce about the “bad old days” and the pendulum wars and how we managed, barely, to survive them.

4 Likes

You really are an idiot.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.