So You Want To Be An AG? Here's A Starter Guide :D

Screenshot of your corpse inventory please :smiley:

1 Like

One I wouldn’t mind is @Dracvlad 's . Would trade a camel, 2 sheep and a rifter for it. Double that for @Githany_Red 's .

2 Likes

Real or Fake?

Just seems too good to be true!

Thank you Aiko but You Are Still No Longer My Princess!
I have boat loads of Corpses but the one I am after won’t be this one! I had been tricked before!

2 Likes

I’d take a Lucas Kell. And even offer double of what’s it’s worth. 1 isk for it.

2 Likes

Can’t you click the round i button to see the actual name of the corpse? It was some time since I did this and too lazy to sign in just to check it out but I seem to recall you could check the name of the corpses in contracts somehow… not 100% sure though.

Which one do you really need

Think I might start a new post so as not to spoil this one about corpse collection and hunting I’ll link it later

Sometime later :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

All my corpses have there names shown

We were talking about the contract picture Iceacid shown, not corpses in the hangar.

1 Like

Oh yes I understand now sorry

1 Like

Don’t you worry about it. :slight_smile:

I think I might need for you to bump me to the head of the queue for this one thanks. o/

I’m sure VIP treatment will cost you extra ISK. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smirk:

1 Like

idc cause for me it is entertainment and vip treatment might boost my morale which is rather low currenlty with New Eden.

2 Likes

I’m sure the Bandit Princess writes her blog in a drug induced state.

Apparently Wrathful Hawk recently declared a war on Orcas. Untill Hateless returns to making eve videos

They say content makes content, it a shame the time zone are not a good over lap but going to give it a go at hawk hunting, do i need a permit.

So her blog full of fake miners and poor Hawk, Hateless made him gank orcas. Like he’s not done that before :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

To me its… Well we all know what it is really, even if you make it sound all nice and fluffy with a little joke here and there.

And I never praised Aiko, according to her blog.

1 Like

This is correct and the records show that no praise for Aiko by Githany Red.

vs

/Can’t really comment of the war on Orcas.

any-day-now
Just have that vibe that the green light will be given any day now!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.