[SoERR] Assistance in the current Empire crisis

Status update

Due to interference with communication beacons by PIE, I have now resorted to putting up an Astrahus on Thebeka III orbit with the official EM banners and beacons. This Freedom’s Gate will, I hope, help us keep available the information where individuals who wish to find their way to aid and freedom can go.

As to accusations in this thread, it is of course the case that an operation flying in Electus Matari colors will draw individuals wishing to join the rebellions. It is also natural, that we do know of some parties to send them to. It is, I hope, also obvious that I do not consider this a problem either personally or professionally.

It is our policy that people coming to our shelters are not asked questions or proof of origin, but transport will be provided to anywhere in high-security space that is willing to take them, and we are sticking to that.

I am aware how this will indeed seem like a “freedom fighter recruitment drive and pancake breakfast” (thank you for those words). So be it.

The humanitarian bases are well stocked for supplies and the influx of refugees is at a steady, manageable phase. Our sincere thanks to all who have participated so far.

Elsebeth Rhiannon
CEO, SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari

PS.

I can consider that offer when you clarify to me what you think pancakes are code for.

4 Likes