[SoERR] Humanitarian aid in the current Empire crisis

Anath… Anath… I believe that was two gas giants ago. Valerie, darling, on which planet did we stab Domina Vitalia with steely ritual knives and leave her bloody corpse rotting in a vast subterranean catacomb? I remember wandering for days and days… and then some more days… looking for the exit.

And there wasn’t even a plebiscite involved.

1 Like

Milord, there’s no use trying to argue with goons, especially like Arrendis. They won’t understand human arguments. Better treat them like infestation, like Sansha or rogue drones and clean space from them. Ignore their demands like you would ignore demands of a similar tightly related to them group - CODE, who is as well as goons known for harboring CDS pilots. And just kick them back into their lawless null space where they belong.

Kissing a little slaver ass now are you Kimmy-baka? Aren’t you squid officers supposed to be above that sort of thing what with your code of honor and all…?

Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Me not taking orders from you lot has never stopped you from trying to give them either, Ms Newelle.

4 Likes

Thank you for another excellent example of minmatar “civility” and “intellect”, as well as for a charge of determination to fight against republican troublemakers.
Now, get back to your slave pen.

Were you born without tact or did you work to file all of yours off? Goodness gracious, you tasteless munchkin.

6 Likes

Errr… excuse me, do you have a tunnel vision that restricts you from seeing what that tribal wrote to me before, or you suffer from acute disseminated brain gallentization, that prevents you from seeing facts that don’t fit into your narrow world view?

There’s a minute difference between calling someone an ass-kisser and saying someone should continue to be forced into slavery simply based on their genetics/who they’re allied with. Just a bit, DK.

1 Like

Now, that’s already a diagnosis. Not only he started to attack a defending person, but now even claims I said something I never did. It’s surprising what’s going on in his head that he imagines I said I wanted to enslave her because of her genetics/allegiance. Every healthy human will see I didn’t say anything about reasons and every wise and intelligent human will understand, that I implied her punishment for behaving like a swine.

But it really is impossible to prove anything to someone who just makes stuff about their opponents and tries to prove something based on his own hallucinations. There’s no reason to participate in such “dialogue”.

So… Mr. Schmidt. Don’t write anything to me, especially in topics where your questions or comments, which are addressed to my person explicitly or implicitly, misalign with the subject of the said discussion.

And that’s “Strike Commander DK” for you.

Thanks and bye.

That was a low blow even for you Kimmy. Never been in a slave pen, however. I was raised in the Federation as a free citizen of New Eden.

Also, when you show that you are capable of holding a civil, intellectually honest conversation free of your bigoted and frankly quite unoriginal little barbs then I’ll return the favor. Until then I’ll give you exactly what you dish out.

Now back to your xenophobic, racist pen you stiff-necked little parasite.

5 Likes

Even worse.
You probably could resemble a human if you were upbrought as a slave and not as a gallentean kakku.
Disgusting and revolting.

And that says someone like YOU… Hypocrisy overload!

Thank you one more time for showing the whole cluster the whole extent of Minmatar “culture”.

Don’t bother me in this thread, tribal, it is already quite clear you can’t say anything of value on the subject of this discussion and just call for me with unrelated bile you spew against those who are better than you.

Go outside to quarrel, kids; adults are trying to work in this thread.

8 Likes

Right, so back to it.

Since you clearly cannot be trusted to operate in good faith within Imperial borders, would you be willing to offer your aid supplies to LUMEN or a neutral third party? Seems only fair.

1 Like

Having already made a succesful, (and peaceful, might I add) delivery of Aid supplies, I’d offer my services if Elsebeth chooses to go the third party route.

Neither you nor you organization can be trusted to provide proper oversight.

Next.

1 Like

Seeing as how Aid efforts have been organized and primarily organized by LUMEN, and not PIE, I’ll differ to them in that regard.

As such, my offer still stands.

1 Like

HHi is at the ready to step up efforts acting as a neutral party if necessary.

1 Like

I am going to point out that CONDI is providing oversight. More to the point, Elsebeth has been operating out of my citadel. (In as much as I paid for it. Actual ownership and oversight gets super complicated after that.)

The Empire has a sucking chest wound, an arterial bleed, and a compound fracture of the femur, but some people are worried about a ■■■■■■■ hangnail.

1 Like

A wound Elsebeth will stick a shiv into if she believes the bleeding can become terminal. The CONDI oversight is overseen by Arrendis, who has similar inclinations, though she is not quite as focused or motivated as Elsebeth Rhiannon.

I have concerns you are not seeing this situation in a clear light, and are acquiescing to means of expedience merely because they are powerful and readily available. You do not have actual control over those means of power in the system and region. You do not command Goonswarm interests. You also do not overrule Arrendis’s authority. Thus, you cannot prevent harm if those interests turn against the Empire’s.

You have called in an untamed bear that has half a mind to bite the Empire in order to help a situation where it is vulnerable. This seems like a foolish idea, but you also seem to be quite unconcerned with either mine or your lady’s ideas on the matter, so I was hesitant to bring it up. But, again, we have to have this conversation in public because you insist on bringing it up here.

And yet the only one biting anyone in this situation has been Lady Newelle’s attack pug.

1 Like