Solar systems sun zenithing

solar systems sun zenithing, which would leave the system completely wiped and a possibly wormhole sys in its place or you have to start from scratch fly a special ship fitted with mutable micro warp drives to the same coordinates were it used to be. like the odysseus ship or the Rorqual for the a forward base. wormhole sys that can be player changed to a null sec or maybe a hi sec status, player enabled chat or player disabled chat

Problem spelling lol

what??

1 Like

I even gave this to ChatGPT to translate and I think I broke it too. :joy:

Its best guess was basically “the sun explodes, the system becomes a wormhole, then somehow we rebuild it into nullsec or highsec.”

So yeah… I’m sticking with my original response:

what??

2 Likes

My only familiarity with ‘zenith’ and ‘sun’ is the idea of standing on a planet with the sun right above you.

I fail to see how this wipes a system? Do you mean the sun explodes?

(Is this a concept I haven’t heard of?)

Wiping a system sounds interesting, if it has some warnings in advance, but it’s harsh for whoever isn’t online often enough to save their stuff.

3 Likes

Definitely an interesting use of the word zenith, which is typically the uppermost point of a 3D object or scene, the opposite of the nadir.

Reminded me of an old 2000AD comic strip.

‘Zenith’ makes no sense in space. Stellar explosion – most interestingly supernovae would be what you’re aiming at here. It happens in space, so it would not be illogical to implement this space physics into the game. Stars that turn into supernovae would be known in advance, just not the exact date when it happens.

2 Likes

yes then out of the ashes a new and different one appears

Yess the supernovae would be closer to the ida,and the ida of a two-week warning maybe sounds good kinda like a circle of life thing.

looks like an ADVENTURE comic and Lightning Lad in the middle.