Solid State Rising

No, you’re insinuating malice.

As I’ve said before: was a tragedy.

No, the actions of the Templis Dragonaurs escalated an already volatile situation which sets the stage for what happened as being a slightly more understandable overreaction; they do not excuse it.

See, this is where we begin to see a problem. While I am willing to acknowledge the wrongdoings of the Federation, you are white-washing the actions of the Caldari to try and paint a completely one-sided narrative that favors your side of the argument. This is disingenuous. The colonies were founded illegally and with duplicitous intent while operating under the guise of equal and open exploration and development that every other signatory of the Federal Charter was operating under at the time.

They are an ideal and something to strive for. Just because we fall short doesn’t mean we disregard them, it means we learn and better ourselves while continuing to strive toward them.

I find it interesting. You speak as if you’re Caldari such as when you say our cities when referencing the bombardment of Caldari Prime and use the term we when speaking on behalf of the Caldari but state you appreciate the stark divide between the bloodlines that the Caldari keep. You are engaging in the very thing you disparage the Gallente for doing, it’s confusing.

We are at an impasse here. You see the blending of cultures and peoples into an single entity indistinguishable from one another except in the ways they choose to be disparate as a bad thing, I see it as a beautiful example of unity and solidarity.

No. The removal of these systems from the militia war was long overdue. Returning them to the warzone would be utter idiocy. I’d rather face the escalation of tensions with the State than continue the ridiculous state of affairs that have devastated this region and its people for so long, apparently so would the president, the security council and the elected representatives of the citizens of the region.

1 Like