Solution to reduce highsec ganking

“Blaming the victim” …
… is being used to dismiss the need of acting self-responsibly and within ones own best interest.

I admit that things could have been worded better, but the point stands anyway.

People who get shot down by suicide gankers most often are simply too afk to blame anyone but themselves. In other times they run missions in ships fitted with billions and not taking the required precautions for not getting killed for that bad decision. In other other times it’s done for fun. The same fun others have for doing other things.

The mission runner wanted to blitz the mission …
… and it’s within his rights to attempt doing so …
… but the suicide ganker wanted that loot potentially worth billions …
… and it’s his right to do attempt getting it.

The freighter pilot put too much value into his freighter …
… which is his right to do …
… and got his ass kicked for the mistake …
… because it’s everyone elses right to attempt taking it away from him.

In this game ones rights begin and end at optimal + 2x falloff.

When you can’t defend your rights, privileges and possessions …
… then you’re ■■■■■■, or heavily dependent on others who can do so for you.

The bad people are those who keep talking about suicide gankers as if they were bad people.
Are there bad apples? Sure! Are all suicide gankers bad apples? Nope!

Insisting on this idea, that all people of a certain group are evil …
… despite evidence of the contrary …
… puts you really close to fascist dictators … (Not today, Godwin!)
… and means that the very people who insist on it need to be severely punished and shunned by society …
… because we can’t have intolerant, fascist assholes run over the rest of us.

This is what the western world has come to. Fascist mindsets believing they’re acting in the name of “good” …
… trying to wipe everyone who doesn’t fall in line with their beliefs.

“Political Correctness is fascism disguised as good manners.” - George Carlin

“hurr durr they have the right to be decent people so we have the right to be worthless toxic douches hurr durr”

Ironic.

By the looks of it …
… it’s you who’s toxic.

1 Like

No, that would be you and your constant whining about how everyone who engages in basic EVE game mechanics is somehow a terrible person IRL.

lmao, you kids remind me of climate change deniers. “Reality doesn’t matter, because CCP(GOD) is all powerful and all knowing, and everything happens according to their will.”

(I know it’s bait, but . . . )

And you are like the climate change guys that think you can reverse human nature itself, just because you don’t like how things are going.

1 Like

We sure can, by targeting obstinate children and hammering them into compliance with rules and taxes XD

Letting obstinate children have their way is how EVE and the global economy currently operate. “hurr durr its my money ■■■■ the planet”

wierdo

Spotted a fascists’ mind.

Because personal responsibility = fascism? lol, “freedom means freedom from consequences of my bad choices derp”

Well … no, actually … but as usual you believe you know better without ever asking even a single serious question.

The fact that you don’t understand why this isn’t ok is why you shouldn’t be a CSM, you’re a puppet/tool.

Uh, sure, “personal responsibility” says the person who demands that anyone who plays the game in a way he doesn’t like must be “hammered into compliance” to save gank victims from their own stupidity.

The fact that you call multiboxing an exploit proves that you are a useless troll. CCP has explicitly endorsed multiboxing and encouraged people to do it.

CCP likes people to have their credit card set up to auto-renew their subscriptions, too. :moneybag: :moneybag:

It’s a business? That’s how they work…
We pay them… so they can pay those that pay you…

Wow I didn’t even have to intervene for your logic to eat itself that time XD

Here is the real solution to reduce HS ganking…

@Brisc_Rubal try and get the wardec system tweaked again, let us players wardec anyone we want, even those without structures, you just need a structure to wardec…there ganking reduced cause now we can dec ppl and kill them all!!

1 Like

It already makes very little sense that a place that is meant to be high security and the trade hubs and stable territory of empires is allowing corporate wars on their turf at all. Belief is being suspended too much already.

Besides which, you did not offer a way to reduce ganking you just gave ganking another name.

I think it is unconscionable that capsuleers are allowed to steal all of the baseliners’ ore. If it weren’t for the heroic efforts of a few brave catalyst pilots, the non-capsuleer population would be totally without building materials. The pure, untempered greed of the miner population is almost beyond human comprehension.

It makes perfect sense. Why would an NPC faction care if player factions kill each other as long as they don’t threaten the NPC faction’s control of their space? In fact, NPC factions would encourage player faction conflicts because more destruction means more market activity which means more market taxes paid to the NPC faction.