Solutions for fixing suicide ganking

The joke is on you, you’re making this thread more relevant with every second you spend on it and every irrelevant meme post.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode You have been summoned, sir. Please close this useless, whining, troll thread…

2 Likes

It is and you have yet to refute it being so.

Get off the WARP IN THEN.

Then they need to burn to you, and you can lock them up, so when they go flashy, you kill them.

Also, any kind of prop mod on a mach will kite standard gank boats

1. You haven’t refuted it being as stated.
  2. I’m not ashamed, I’m proud to walk tall and stand up to you bullies.
  3. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending it.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode please drop the drinks and save us from this mess

2 Likes
  1. You have every opportunity to do something other than make logical fallacies here. Not a single poster has yet to refute my OP points, yet.
  2. You’re strawmanning my OP. i said it was the gaming version of all that and bad sportsmanship at the very least.

How sheltered is your life that you’re comfortable comparing losing a cheap ship to a gank to literal rape?

2 Likes

I’m not going to engage in a serious conversation in a thread that’s going to get shut down the second ISD gets a whiff of it.

You’re making a mockery out of gang rape, school shootings, and terrorism - treating them as if they’re jokes or akin to a PVP game mechanic. Who’s the bully here?

I have not stated my position on suicide ganking. Do not make assumptions.

I respect this reply as advice for the current situation, but it dosent address the bad sportsmanship of suicide ganking and it still doesnt work all the time.

It’s not a game about sportsmanship. It’s also working exactly as intended, and I prefer it this way, despite being the hunted more often than the hunter.

You are literally killing people by the thousands in a standard level 4.

Also, I guaran-gorram-tee you that with the addition of insta-undocks, that will totally prevent standard ganks.

Really? Because we have threads on these very forums saying that the infinite alpha pilot creation is the problem in suicide ganking.

It is free to make a new account, it is free to make an alpha character, its free to skill said character up to be useful in ganking. The moment you are finished skilling a character up you just make a new one on that account and start skilling it. You can have 3 gank characters in a single account completely for free.
None of them will have any consequences. The only difficulty is in keeping all of those characters and accounts organized.

Wow I type to slow it seems. I think your answer has been delivered in the thread already…

ok, you made your point. Suicide ganking, is bad, you deleted the game. What you should have done is biomassed yourself before you deleted it.

This game allows all kinds stuff that would normally be illegal or immoral in real life. Aside from harrassment, or abuse or scamming in character trading, EVE is a ruthless game. Not one for someone with your weak mind that you have to compare it to real life tragedies. i really hope this topic gets locked and removed so no other person has to look at this … this… waste of a topic.

2 Likes
  1. If my free speech gets purged I’m sure I won’t be back and when they see my months of subs they will not want to burn the bridge so I’m betting you’re wrong about that.
  2. No, i stated it’s the gaming opportunity for that type of bad behavior to come out of the more timid versions of the broken type of people who commit that stuff IRL. Suicide ganking is making all the mockery here.
  3. That’s just doubt. I’m not giving you the benefit of the doubt here. You’re being too defensive for that.

Data Laughing

6 Likes

@ISD_Buldath apparently @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode is on a drink vacation it seems… can you please close this… You’ll be my favorite ISD if you do.

1 Like

You’re on the forums of a private video game company located in Iceland. What is this “free speech” you’re talking about?

3 Likes

Best thing for you.
You must of really loved that ship to compare it to gangrape. Do you feel that violated ?

I respect the good points in this reply however in the current situation there is no need to even do any of that because suicide ganking is encouraged and profitable.
I’m saying don’t encourage it and make it cost a lot to even do it.

I assume you want me to feel violated and you therefore proved the claim in my OP. Next…