Some bad game concepts

It strengthens my resolve

Freighter ganking was actually fairly widely dispersed at times, especially when AG had multiple large repping fleets running around, so the gankers stacked up multiple bumped freighters and ganked where the reppers were not. We had to pick the lkely target by scanning the cargo, but the gankers would go and gank something else and keep it bumped until they could gank it.

I had numerous events where I had to go and logged, and ten minutes later it was ganked.

2 Likes

Ridley should feel free to employ that tactic as well :slight_smile:

I didn’t think it needed strengthening but I’m thrilled to be helpful.

I’ve never done either of these, ganking or anti-ganking, so I lack any sort of direct experience on which is harder. It just seemed to me that gankers have lots of targets all over the place, while anti-gankers have very few and very specific targets.

Things have moved on a bit, these large AG repping fleets only exist in regards to one AG multi boxer who focusses on Kusion quite often. So it is no longer needed to stack up targets like that which thankfully is not possible after the bumping change. I often wonder what would have happened if CCP had done this bumping change during that period. It would have been a really good fight in certain key pipe systems, but alas they left it too late and by the time that issue had evened up there were no longer enough AG to do it.

1 Like

Both AG and ganking revolve around the same objective. A juicy target. Scout for juicy targets (the same process gankers are doing).

I may or may not employ such a large repping fleet to counter the gank, I will see. Have not decided on a strategy, but it sounds all fairly easy, although you all tell me it’s super hard.

Ridley suggested that you actually AG against Kusion, I think it would be interesting to see, just don’t warn him that you are going to do it.

2 Likes

Well we first do the challenge where Ridley shows us how easy it is to gank and I try to prove that anti-ganking is easier by attempting to prevent his ganks. You can always deploy the strategies I come up with against Kusion after that.

This is just a forum back and forth, none of us currently have Omega accounts anyway.

By the way, you were right about skill injectors.

1 Like

Glad you see that now. What aspect of skill injectors was I right about?

Those were some good times.
Fozzie was easy to be had though. Or maybe he was for rent. I don’t know. I still think he should go to hell without paperwork for that rapid missile launcher reload time.

2 Likes

You know, we can see you lurking around and liking Drac’s post, but completely ignoring the proposed challenge.

I’m going to steal that, thank you!

1 Like

So pick a region, sometimes jumping all over Eve is a waste of time.

1 Like

Sadly it looks like @Ridley_Rohan ran away from the challenge. Sad, I was looking forward to it.

Gat a blockade runner.
Learn to cope…
CONCORD IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!

2 Likes

I would think he just got bored, as did I of the relevance of such a challenge.

1 Like

Good post. Made me log in just to like it.

Fly reckless! And safe :wink: .

o7

2 Likes

…but if ganking is over-powered, and antiganking doesn’t work, then in theory every antiganker could get RICH QUICK just by deciding to dunk a few jump freighters… so why not? It’s really easy, right?