Some feedback about invasions/incursions

Almost got popped after undocking in an invasion system. I was definitely not looking for a trig fight.

1 Like

Thank you for the intel.

As I said in the post youā€™re poorly quotingā€¦ Thereā€™s a distinct difference between the Sansha Incursions, and the Triglavian Invasions.

Sansha do not go around looking for you. They are boring fleet PvE sites that you have to go looking for.

Triglavians, on the other hand, will come looking for you.

1 Like

No, you came here to whine, admit itā€¦

1 Like

But those scouts do not have points, so if you are not gloriously inattentive or AFK you will merely have to warp out, the issue is that they hit hard and some ships can be blown up pretty quickly. Also the roaming fleets in invasions do not have points either, at least that is my experience. (I have not noticed the Anchoring rats on gates in the Foothold system, but I would defer to Ashterothi on this.)

My feedback to CCP is that I love the Trig invasions and I also love FOBā€™s, it makes Eve better having a more dangerous and interesting environment.

2 Likes

Why would you start a new thread for this instead of posting in the official feedback thread if this was the case?

I am glad you didnā€™t mention spelling.

2 Likes

Actually I quoted you precisely :wink:; my mistake was seeing Invasion when you wrote Incursion.

In my defense the two words do look rather similar, even more so after a double scotch and a long, long day at workā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m all for having Eve be a more interesting and dangerous environment, especially since it is set in space. Instead of having a bunch of overpowered NPCā€™s going around looking to engage all players, how about having random solar events happen with AoE damage for a set period of time.

Iā€™m talking about doing damage to everything, both structures and ships in space. Things like Cosmic Storms or Microscopic Meteorite Showers inflicting increased damage each wave, or maybe have a Comet rip through the entire region causing various types of damage, etc.

In my opinion having random solar events happening would actually help with game immersion a lot more than some overpowered NPCā€™s who Ewar and destroy you within a couple of ticks.

1 Like

Updated my above post. Posted as its own post for visibility. The behavior has changed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.