Some thoughts on dealing with hi-sec Triglavian recons squads

So the opposite maybe ?

Other than that, you have actually a lot of options

1. go in a security mission that has ore in it
  2. go in a mining anomaly. Trigs don’t go there yet.
  3. complete a conduit anomaly. There you will have a lot of ore to mine, and only small rats popping in. Plus you won’t be reachable unless someone scans you, and the roids are far so people need to warp in the beacon first, then warp to a roid. Drop a can in the beacon and they will decloak on landing.

Or you could move? If I understand correctly the recon squads only spawn in the systems with emerging conduits, and those are not everywhere. You could fly a few jumps in a direction to find a clear system and mine away.

1 Like

They are. There is none in jita, But unless players do clear them, I think every HS system can have them.

There is a big difference between can and do. Yes I imagine they can spawn anywhere. But they are not in every single system all the time.

1 Like

So I just did a little 12 jump route to go pick up some crap I left behind in some station. Out of the 12 jumps 5 systems had emerging conduits and 7 did not. For the 7 that did not I hung around at least 2 minutes, since they typically respawn within 60 seconds to make sure I wasn’t missing a system where someone had just completed one.

1 Like

I just did a trip of 76 jumps, to visit metroppolis with the minimum jumps (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Metropolis#sec)

Current location: Hek

1. Aderkan (Solar System) / Frar / Metropolis
  2. Libold (Solar System) / Aptetter / Metropolis
  3. Nein (Solar System) / Ergruk / Metropolis
  4. Ridoner (Solar System) / Argeir / Metropolis
  5. Orgron (Solar System) / Gedur / Metropolis
  6. Nedegulf (Solar System) / Gedur / Metropolis
  7. Erego (Solar System) / Stadakorn / Metropolis
  8. Irgrus (Solar System) / Panorad / Metropolis
  9. Hek (Solar System) / Barvigrard / Metropolis

Sorted the system by name to avoid double :
without a conduit :

1. Arlek (1.0)
  2. Arlulf (1.0)
  3. elgoi (.9)
  4. Eystur (.9)
  5. Hek (0.5)
  6. Illuin (1.0)
  7. Leurtmar (1.0)
  8. Olbra (.9)
  9. Ryddinjorn (1.0)
  10. Uttindar (.5)
  11. Vullat (1.0)

systems with a conduit :

1. Aderkan
  2. Aldrat
  3. Alf (1.0)
  4. Altrinur
  5. Asgeir
  6. Bei
  7. Brundakur (.9)
  8. Eiluvodi
  9. Eram
  10. Erego (.9)
  11. Erstur
  12. Evettullur
  13. Evuldgenzo
  14. Eygfe
  15. Gedugaud
  16. Hakeri
  17. Hilfhurmur
  18. Hjortur (.9)
  19. Irgrus
  20. Josekorn
  21. Libold
  22. Maturat
  23. Meimungen (.9)
  24. Nein
  25. Nedegulf
  26. Nifflung
  27. Ogoten
  28. Ongund
  29. Oppold
  30. Orduin
  31. Orgron (1.0)
  32. Polstodur
  33. Ridoner
  34. Roleinn (.9)
  35. Stirht (.9)
  36. Toktubad (.9)
  37. Tollus
  38. Tratokard
  39. Vilur
  40. Wirdalen
1 Like

So exactly my point. Now the number of systems with them seem to be higher than a few weeks ago (maybe? wasn’t paying attention), they are not in every system.

1 Like

I’m not done. The 3 first systems where without a conduit, the 10 after that were all with.

1 Like

But you kinda are. Unless you found them in every system including the first 3, you have already shown they are not in everywhere.

1 Like

nope.
So far after the three first system, the 12 other all had a conduit.
So far, outside of hubs all systems have a conduit.

So far, the claim to “find another system to get rid of triglavian” is a stupid idea.

1 Like

Well then we are wasting time due to semantics.

I said they aren’t everywhere. You said they are. Clearly they are not in EVERY system as we have both seen.

now if you had replied “maybe not everywhere but damn near every system”. Or “maybe not everywhere but most systems”. I probably wouldn’t have even replied.

1 Like

except that was proposed as a way to avoid them. Which is not doable.

I found more systems without conduits. Those are all .9 and 1.0 systems, so include starter systems, plus hek.

1 Like

Then be less lazy with your replies. If your initial reply had stated something along the lines that it probably isn’t feasible because they are just about everywhere we’d be done. But it wasn’t it was a 2 word “they are” with an edited “can spawn everywhere”

1 Like

then stop giving advice that you don’t know work or not. That is being stupid with your replies.

Also I found system with sec status .9 or 1.0 that had conduit. I wrote them in the list.

1 Like

total visited 51 systems. Only waited in Uttindar, other systems just made a quick check.

40 out of the 51 systems had a conduit.

Besides Hek and its neighbor Uttindar, all the other 31 system with sec >.8 had a conduit.
So if you want to mine an ore that only spawns in <.9 system you are very likely screwed.

in the .9 and 1.0 systems : 8 had no conduit, 9 had one.

edit : I made this because I actually had noticed that all the systems I explored in had a conduit, but did not take rigorous notes. Now it’s done. BTW I usually don’t go in .9+ systems, the ded4 can’t spawn there.

3 Likes

This 100%

From my experience I have only encountered Trig Scout groups in systems with Emerging Conduit anomaly sites.

So do we have a DEV that can confirm!
NO Triglavian squads in non conduit systems?

So you train up to a Exhumer and can not tank, now normal belt rats.

That is a nerf.

While true. If you look above it seems the emerging conduits have spread quite a bit. I’ve been super busy this past month so I haven’t played much beyond daily login stuff. I do recall the last time I flew around extensively there seemed to be more empty systems. I had to go further to find a system that had a conduit to run. So I guess they have expanded.

1 Like

Sure, but it still doesn’t negate the fact that the Trig Recon packs only spawn in systems that have those sites.

1 Like

True that

1 Like