SOOOOOO the new FW seems to be NOICE

i don’t use them for years
IMO one of the problems with nowadays EVE is the BIS syndrome
everyone with bling modules ,1 bil implants , etc

I’m used to t2 modules
back them it was the meta

2 Likes

People generally don’t look for exchanges with multiple parry-riposte value anymore.

They just optimize for fast and direct execution, accumulate killmarks, pad killboards, fill the daily void with addictive fix and that’s it.

I just go with flow, otherwise, you don’t find any fights at all.

1 Like

Now Capsuleers would really get involved in lowsec pvp with a Ship Replacement Program.

The factions are at war, get them to start suppling the ships to battle in or up the insurrance when the ship is used on inside the complexes.
(Activating a Complex Jump Gate should reward more than general lowsec in relation to ship insurrance that should now cover the module & rig percentage)

I am building my own ship modules and rigs to actually fit to use as neither the Factions(CCP) or Ship Insurance will only compensate for the ship hull.

Fix the Insurance and that will boost the FW pvp partition.

It looks like an attempt by CCP to offload all of the now-missing piracy/non-consensual PvP into a convoluted form of generic MMO “battlegrounds”/“daily quest PvE farming” that still allows you to N+1 ■■■■ other players out of spite if you want to, but the amount of players engaging with the system is so low that the player turnover is absorbed as a margin of error into the massive total turnover the game’s been experiencing over the past few years.

This is going to look really good on paper right up to the point that CCP realizes that 500 players losing a few destroyers every day doesn’t offset the 93% of the game’s population that does nothing but mine and grind rats for 12 hours a day, and then we’re going to see some new panic measures implemented again.

The worst part though is that you people are falling for the Jedi mind trick as you always do, and do CCP’s marketing for them by trying to sell this massive paradigm shift in EVE development as a good thing.

3 Likes

now being serious
its not the case because FW is a traditional EVE activity
the question is
will CCP ■■■■ FW?
to me it was a most certainly yes
but i had a good impression yesterday
have to see more

anyway like i said before , people have enjoyed FW for years and years as the most democratic an faster way to have PVP

some even say that low sec is the forge of the best pilots in the game

nothing new

i think you are exaggerating because you dislike it

lets pray for things to maintain a steady course ( rare in modern EVE ) and fight the carebear tyranny sister

You’re consuming vast amounts of copium.

Just like null-sec, FW primarily consists of players who are there solely for the purpose of grinding ISK from PvE. The PvP component is minor by comparison, consisting of a select few players who subscribe to the “Battlegrounds” archetype of PvP because that’s what they’re accustomed to from other games.

Players who are here for the open-world aspect of the game tend to not engage in either.

By advocating for FW as it exists and has always existed (or more like forcing yourself to advocate for it), you support gameplay that’s fundamentally anti-EVE by its nature. You are supporting a PvE-centric gameplay loop that has a consensual arena-like system overlaid on top of it.

1 Like

wrong
its not a arena
and its not daily quest
it is a vast part of space , two regions (in the case of the war zone ) that have all kinds of organic PVP interactions

i agree that we have a LOT of farmers trying to avoid pvp and get isk thought
I’m all over removing FW agent missions for example

1 Like

There’s PVE in FW? OH! You must mean the pathetic empire rate that shows up and barely does anything. I do agree that it is mostly arena PVP though.

So you say I’m wrong but then agree with the core tenet of my argument? How does that even make sense?

Look, I’m not arguing that organic PvP is impossible in FW or the areas in which it takes place; I’m just saying that it’s fundamentally designed not to be.

1 Like

there is a whole lot of videos
a community
and I’m one of them
is one of my favorite activities in eve , i advocate for it because i like it a lot

i see for a fact that low sec FW players have more insight about range control , tracking, overheating and lots of PVP mechanics than any other type of players in the game
the militia guys use to destroy null sec players and even wormhole ones, some low sec pirates are as elite as you get

i don’t see how going were you want and doing what you want in a large part of space while having lots of fights is not designed for organic pvp

i can jump a gate and be fine 10 minutes latter have 10 dudes there …

i think you don’t know much about our play style

i agree that low sec have farmers
EVE is full of people that simply do everything possible to avoid PVP, low sec is not unique in that

comparing my experience with low and null , low sec people fight more and are less afraid in general

2 Likes

Nah, you’re simply addicted to the copium. This is why you so readily accept the system as it is as the best possible system, instead of pushing hard for it to be changed into a better one. You’re afraid that rocking the boat in any way will just make CCP make it even worse than it already is. So you yell out “it’s good! it’s good! I enjoy a lot!” to try to distract them from pushing another button or moving another lever and making your EVE experience even less enjoyable.

You are like an animal to CCP; nothing but a statistic. CCP puts a plate of meat on the floor and rings the bell, and you rush over and then sit patiently and salivate until CCP says “eat” and then you start gorging yourself, without for a minute stopping to consider where the meat came from and why it’s there, and being blissfully unaware and unconcerned that it came from your own brother.

2 Likes

this is true
i like simple things
to me oplex and thats it
oplex generates LP and fights for me
i fear CCP ruining a system that i like
because uhhhh they do it all the time

i can destroy your play stile with rationalization , saying you only do a failed system called war decks yada yada

i will stay here because the rest is to ad hominem and i will not reply because i always thought about you as a friend

2 Likes

It’s not a “failed system” if it was intentionally ruined by the developers.

Well, I’m not insulting you or anything. I’m only saying that you’re basically “asleep,” like a human stuck in the matrix. It’s up to you what pill you choose to take, but so far your choice has been entirely obvious.

You can say anything you want, I’m not going to get upset. I know deep down you’re actually extremely frustrated by FW and CCP’s development track, you just don’t want to publicly admit it because your entire EVE identity revolves around this activity.

1 Like

Only time will tell, but currently the rush for Evermarks seems to be pulling attention away from any actual fighting.

Time will tell when everyone is making dreads.

I’m frustrated by CCP ways in general
EVE is a game i love
but i think most of CCP actions especially after triglavian invasion were ■■■■

that said there is no better game than EVE ATM

so i will keep playing until i don’t

FW is one of the things i like about it , having a base with 40 ships , logging and having pvp in few minutes

i don’t understand why you think deep down i dislike it

Once again, more copium.

If that’s the kind of PvP you want, go buy a Call of Duty game. At least shooting a gun or throwing a grenade directly has some sense of tactile enjoyment.

i get PVP fast because FW have lots of players that want to fight… its a ideal place to do it
to me
eve PVP is more thinning than any other game i ever played
the only one that came close was Americas Army until 2.5 but no one plays it anymore
i have the community client anyway and some times i log in to see

Captura de Tela 2022-11-13 às 20.28.08

On the whole I am not seeing any tracking bonuses, so I am looking forward to picking them apart.

yes
thats is the big flaw on them
if you put tracking modules they reset to close to a non navy

maybe thats why the minmatar one is so good
autocanons and stuff

Go buy any popular FPS survival game. You’ll get the same instant PvP action, and it will be more enjoyable because the gameplay itself will actually be fun.