SOOOOOO the new FW seems to be NOICE

uprising is ■■■■
they killed FW
FW = new null sec
good job ccp… not

No.
Let us imagine for a moment, that you are a tiny wholesome pilot with perfect rocket skills.
This would be the DPS done by the dual compact BCS fit, referred to as the Grease Payn variant:

And this would be the DPS dealt by the one with a single bcs and a t2 rate of fire rig, referred to as the Suitonia variant:

As you can see, the Suitonia variant does 320 DPS, whilst the Grease Payn variant does 312 DPS.
It therefore follows that since 320 is a higher number than 312, the Suitonia variant pew pews more.

The reason why I like the Grease Payn variant is that having 3 slots available for shield resist rigs allows me to tailor my shield resistance profile to the enemy I am fighting.

That does not invalidate the fact that the raw DPS and EHP numbers on the Suitonia variant are still higher. It also costs like 10 mil less, which is a thing for some people.

And that is a relevant thing to point out, because it takes a very obsessive individual to have 5 different scramkite hookbill fits just to hardcounter specific targets (including one with a SEBO and a ECCM script to deal with Navy Griffins).

For the overwhelming majority of other pilots, having 1 shield-tanked scramkite fit is fine, and they don’t want to deal with the additional logistics or having to tell them apart.

I tried to bring it up with the CSM but basically became a bittervet when I realized that there was no adult in the room to speak to.

3 Likes

at least you tried
keep the good job
i wish i could give you two hearts :heart:
that fitting content was fine :+1:

I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I compact one of the webs and put a T2 Bay Loading Accel. (or calefaction catalyst, if it’s cheaper) on both fits. With that extra ROF (or damage) from the rig, the 2x BCU one does indeed do more. I do not see the point of going full tank rigs in a non-DCU fit, outside of the Polarized niche.

I’m complaining to much
i will try to stop complaining
some say i didn’t adapted well to the new changes
i agree
im tilted AF , geting a beating
what a loser

anyway i collected some screenshots to try to make a point or something…

Captura de Tela 2022-12-28 às 20.18.08

Captura de Tela 2022-12-28 às 20.21.43

Captura de Tela 2022-12-28 às 20.27.12

TLF Merlins should not be fit like that.

I implore my TLF combatants to use AB dual rep double web blasters.

What is the point of winning at FW when you can’t easily tell someone they lost!

2 Likes

Fun. It’s as simple as that.

That’s very simple.

I use EM+EM+Therm rigs when fighting enemies with lasers.

I use Therm+Therm+Kin rigs when fighting enemies with hybrids.

I use Therm+Therm+Explo when fighting enemies with disintegrators.

I use Kin+Kin+Kin rigs when fighting kinetic-locked launcher hulls.

If they can choose their damage type, IE launcher weapons or projectile weapons, I just send in the Laser version and watch them load EM ammunition that I have good resists against.

This is why I prefer the version with 2 BCUs and 3 shield rigs over the other one.

Asides from that I also have one version of the anti hybrid one that replaces a web for a sensor booster with an ECCM script in case someone shows up in a Griffin Navy Issue with dishonour drones.

1 Like

I pretty much exclusively use Field Extender rigs on my MSE ships. I don’t like refitting rigs, as it is expensive, and I don’t wanna keep tons of differently-rigged ships scattered around the warzone. If I am using a MASB, then I use a DCU and shield resist rigs, usually EM+Therm, then a DPS rig. If I go dual rep, I only ever put one shield rig on the Breacher, everything else gets hull tanked.

You misunderstand me. All of these are staged at all my forward operating bases. I do not refit the rigs. I simply reship to the appropriate variant. Field extender rigs don’t make sense to me without Nirvanas. Resists are the logical choice for empty pods and Crystals.

1 Like

Is the new FW already dead? Was the recent payout nerf a step too much? After the holidays I see much lower activity in Caldari/Gallente space, battlefields are unopened, never seen before … what is going on?

the age for more poeple is needed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.