Specifically To Solstice Projekt and Black Pedro

As Sol said, make a contract to either of us or the corp. If we are talking dozens of contracts, I’ll drop you the name of an alt in an Eve Mail just to keep things organized. Your stuff would live in a dedicated place until it made sense to use it for something, or you needed it back.

:slight_smile: I appreciate the compliment, and while we may try, I’d say we are far short of what we could or maybe should be.

Moving stuff isn’t an issue. Sol and I spent a while optimizing moving stuff with scouts and webbers (you gotta do something on those move ops to keep them interesting!) and have a few strategies now. And moving in and out Pochven is pretty easy now, even without standing to get around with these filaments and reliable wormholes. Unless we are talking millions of m3 :slight_smile:

Could be even a bit of a corp project! I’m willing to do that, but it would all then live in a special place awaiting your return or a very clear “interesting” use which is a high bar I will admit for me. It might end up sitting there just the same as it would in your hangers.

I’d suggest you keep the sentimental stuff and what you would need to get rolling again at the same pace as now, and contract us the excess what you want consolidated. We’ll move that to a central location and give you an option to claim anything you need/want. For the rest, we’ll try to live up to your expectations and post here when we find an interesting use for it.

1 Like

One contract is up. I can only do one at a time. Looks like I’ll have to buy plex to get money to retrieve the items I have, but I’ll worry about that when I have a contract slot to spare.

I do have some quiet personal projects in progress that I enjoy in my spare time. Don’t worry about me.

1 Like

Good! :smiley:

No! :smiley:

Please provide the name so it’s quicker.
I’m logging in Solecist right now.

Aahhh, corporation wide.
Smarts. Didn’t think of that.

2nd one is up.

Wow, you really mean it …

I’m staying logged in, checking in every few minutes.

That last one was the big one from my former home. The rest will be much less. There’s not much more to be had.

1 Like

Well … that one contract surpassed my private money plus corp wallet …
… at least assuming evepraisal is still accurate.

But what really amazes me is how your stuff isn’t spread out between hundreds of stations. :smiley:

edit: Got the new one too.

That takes care of pretty much everything of value. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

You put us to shame…

Merry Christmas to you as well!
I’ll make sure to come up with something.

Pedro insists on doing proper accounting …
… man I’m glad he’s there, otherwise I’d be just ■■■■■■. :slight_smile:

Anyhow …

I don’t really consider this doing something for you …
… so is there anything we can do for you?

I don’t think that there is, and there’s no expectation from me that you’ll do anything in particular or special with the items, either. Much of my wealth went to my corp mates who are doing their thing. You do yours. Spend it carefully, spend it frivolously, bank it, or whatever it is you do. I don’t need it and I wanted you to have it. That’s it.

I have everything I need to get started again if I decide to. There’s no need to hold anything for me just in case unless it is to ease your own conscience.

1 Like

Hm … okay.

:frowning:

Well I guess you’ll still be around here for a while anyway.
… I don’t do well with goodbyes etc. It’s sad, but I’m happy if you’ll benefit.

ITT: A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

I’m not going anywhere I can’t be reached anytime soon, Sol, so let’s hold off on saying any goodbyes for now. This is just a retirement, not a burial, know what I mean?

1 Like

A Festivus for the rest of us.

Oh no, am I gonna have to wrestle Epeen in front of the aluminum pole?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.