Spettrer fleeet bombert bar make me quit playin after 15 yesr of playing eve

Idk if this is written in english but can I have your stuff you sound rich.

1 Like

Necro because decent bait

I was on the Bombers Bar fleet on sunday morning. You were backseating the FC and talking over them during combat. You also had poor discipline following commands - lagging behind, poor cloak discipline, jumping wormholes without being told, not following EWAR only, etc. The FC (sin alarma) has the patience of a saint and knows his ■■■■ so it all worked out in the end.

I am a Bombers Bar FC. You are not currently blacklisted from the whole Bombers Bar organization, but princess abbie may not want you to join his specific fleets.

As NPSI FCs we have a responsibility to make fleets a good use of everyone’s time. If one person is a signficant negative impact on the experience of several dozen others, then we have a responsibility to prevent that continuing in an appropriate manner.

For pilots brand new to PvP or what we do, we always try to be more lenient and accomodating, but repeated disruption from someone with clear experience is different.

13 Likes

I h3@R y4 m@T3 . I k1Ck Fr0m G@@nSw4rm , g@T 1nt0 f1gTh w1Th N@ncY , w@nT3d t0 b0t m3 NyX , buT th3Y S@y t1t@n 0nly , n0 gurlS aLOLw3d !

7 Likes

txu nice words

usels but look my kb bonber bar

only i play is pvp content
15 y pro selfsuffiend

like this kil what did wrong? i have fly 2 times BB fleet my eve 15 years times

but like i say i am done.

u cannot turn my head back.

’

You have played EVE for 15 years and only 2 times with bombers bar.

Why do you not continue doing what you did those 15 years when you weren’t flying with bombers bar?

I see no reason to quit EVE over one fleet that went wrong.

LOL

Honestly… if this is even half true I am surprised no one turned weapons on the OP and nuked him.

5 Likes

OP’s keyboard got nuked.

5 Likes

That was my thought. Has the keyboard config set to the wrong layout.

Yet you you keep on saying it over and over. Hate that you’re throwing away all that time over one bad moment, but if you are then say goodbye and walk away

No, I believe this is a case of PEBCAK.

3 Likes

Our universal translator must be malfunctioning

5 Likes

“Spettrer fleeet bombert bar make me quit playin”

what happend?

?

How is babby formed?

3 Likes

WTB gibberish to English translation.

3 Likes

No one will miss you, especialy your writting

I keep trying to interpret what the OP is trying to say but my brain hurts.

Honestly the writing was the best part

1 Like

This looks like a case of Babel tower,
not only trying to attack the communication,
but,
also,
other security,
to attack the other security,
as blatant attempts to cover up the warfare.

Yes, your stupid action may have cost the entire fleet.

Its either you or them. So yes, he wanted you dead because you endangered the fleet.

Learn to follow orders.

EDIT: I just realized this was 2 months ago.

im surprised ISD did not lock this thread up.

1 Like

I am wondering how OP made out in rage quit and moved to other games. Sounds like he got a piece of PUG life eve style. This doesn’t get better in other games. Can’t even say well gb2wow. Pugs there are uglier and more harsh at times.